NHL'94 Forums

CARSE loses after going 25-0 in 07 league and I am kicked out after game!

Guest freke

Guest freke

Carse scores to take 2-1 lead with just over a minute left then he goes into his own zone and hides.So I pause the game cause this is just unbelievable to me.So I unpause and he comes down and I hit him and Kariya goes down and scores with 10 seconds left and he doesnt complain and we play out last 10 seconds.So we go to overtime and still no complaints and I end up winning in overtime .So he signs off with no complaints and then he signs back on and tells adm-Dr.p1zza-that my pausing the game caused him to lose and that we should have to replay the game so I say thats bullcrap and I will not replay.So I am booted from the league.

dude you are living the dream. first of all, i already have a loss in the league. get the f**kin story straight if your gunna go cry and rant in a forum.

there was 30 seconds left, im winning 2-1, and i made a save and passed it to my defender. your team retreated into your own zone, and the guy you controlled went and posted up infront of your net. I waited for my forwards to get in position for a breakout, then waited for you to pressure me into making a pass. when you did so i passed it forward to my right winger, who was coming in across your blueline when you paused it. you went to the replay, and then paued the replay on my defender holding the puck, and left it there for 2 minutes.

when i went to IM you to ask what the f**k you were doing, you unpaused the game, took it off my forward and went down and scored to tie the game before i even got the screen back up. that is bull s**t anyway you look at it, and you are a disgrace to the game.

You know I wouldnt have had a big problem but he didnt stop the game after I unpaused.He didnt stop it after I tied it,he didnt stop it after 3rd period and he didnt stop in ot .He signed off after the game and then returned shortly after to start this whole thing

haha yeah its normally hard to pause the game when your screen is minimized