NHL'94 Forums

The vote for a New Evan (supreme leader)

Im calling for an Evan impeachment we need a new voice... a leader with vision that can turn this sinking ship to admin the site with no bias and someone with more time and someone who can get nhl94online.com up again! lets have a vote a democratic election to decide our future our 4 fathers would be proud..... Hell Evan can run as imcumbant and he provide a vision statement on where he sees nhl94.com in a year! IM leading this Ku with the backing of European nhl94 nations we must have a centralized leadership. a strict code odf conduct and displainary board 4 those who viloate a call on the our people to speak and voice their opinion

Regards Kgman (king of the NHL94 world and all that is 16 bit)

Im calling for an Evan impeachment we need a new voice... a leader with vision that can turn this sinking ship to admin the site with no bias and someone with more time and someone who can get nhl94online.com up again! lets have a vote a democratic election to decide our future our 4 fathers would be proud..... Hell Evan can run as imcumbant and he provide a vision statement on where he sees nhl94.com in a year! IM leading this Ku with the backing of European nhl94 nations we must have a centralized leadership. a strict code odf conduct and displainary board 4 those who viloate a call on the our people to speak and voice their opinion

Regards Kgman (king of the NHL94 world and all that is 16 bit)

I think you meant "coup", chief, not "Ku". Oh, and wow, you're the king of all that is 16-bit? Does that include SNES and Turbografx-16? How about StarFox? Do you rule at StarFox? Can you dominate in The Legend of the Mystical Ninja?

kgman,

Tell me, what exactly is the problem?

- The community is always growing

- There are active Gens/Snes leagues going on

- The nhl94online.com league will continue in the fall (and shouldn't "miss a season" again)

- Guys have been making great accomplishments in editing the game to give us even more flexibility

I know the Gens Draft league hit some bumps in the playoffs, but maybe you should try to run a league to see how tough it really is. I understand you're trying to get a rise out of people and create something, but I really don't think you want to replace me. I'm a laid back person and let enough slide around here as it is while keeping the forum going.

That's my food for thought. And what's this "with no bias" all about?

-Evan

Iam just really bored my displeasure is more about nhl94online is was such a well oiled machine and now its gone and it been gone for a really longtime. No i dont wanna replace u Evan all that was revenge for deleting my thread but ive come to find out u asked me to apoligize before it was deleted but i hadnt recieved the info till after. Tickenest u are just a Peasant in 16 bit community with your pety grammtical corrections does it make u feel better about yourself that u use spellcheck before posting as far as other systems are concerned there is only 1 game and one system that will ever matter so before u address with me with disrespect know that u will always be inferior to kgman in mind and ability and now BE GONE !

Oh, my, I'm unimportant in a minor internet community? This is the biggest hit my ego has taken since my ice cream fell off my cone at Disneyworld last year! How will I ever recover from this one?

AND ON AMERICA'S BIRTHDAY NO LESS YOU AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL MAN

lol, kg dude these are the dog days of summer. Thats why theres less activity, its always been like this. And yes it is very hard to run a league, I dont see anybody following your coup cause you have no plan or anything. And fall is only 2 months away.

Thanks Evan.

For your great work on this site keep it up.

How are the 2 maps (one for Genesis) and (one for SNES) coming along?

Showing people where everybody lives online with little dots representing them on the map.

Can you make the 2 world maps really big.

It will be cool to show how worldly this game is.

Take your time.Could it be done in a few months?

....world maps....Could it be done in a few months?
it coul dbe done tomorrow. http://frappr.com

Jeff, for now we have that frappr map in the welcome area. I don't have plans to make a map yet, but if anyone has ideas I'm open to them.

kgman, yes I removed the thread mainly because it was getting out of hand.

-Evan

hehe yeah thats some good advice even i am out and about and the evan thing,it is disappointing the league didnt get going this spring but at least when things do get going with evans league,he runs it excellent and follows through with it till the end

Replace Evan?! lol

Evan - Keep up the good work.

And the rest of you - Get outside and enjoy the summer.

nhl94online.com without Evan is like America without George Washington.

nhl94online.com without kgman is like America without George W Bush.

All I have to say about this is, without Evan there wouldnt be NHL 94 being played like this again. He started it all, created this excellent website lets us use.

This isnt politics where once the leader seems to 'slow down', you kick him out for someone else. We couldnt ask for a better administrator then him, so start showing him some respect.

On a side note to compare, when mack got a hard time too for his apparent crappy ratings in his ROM. People tend to forget that without mack, the ROMs wouldnt be where they are today.

Its all about respect guys, now start showing it.

nhl94online.com without Evan is like America without George Washington.

nhl94online.com without kgman is like America without George W Bush.

NHL 94online.com without the king of nhl94 is like like sliced bread without the slice i have singled handed brought North American level of play upto par with our european counterparts brought Russian teams to Nhl91 and this is thanks I get ....jealousy is one thing but being compared to George Bush is pushing it (how we soon forget iam the King of all that 16 bit) not the your 16 IQ isnt bad Tick .......u have have contributed nothing to community since the beginning of time either whinning and bitching and spell check u are failure in every sense of the word! Dont try to bring me down to your level because I will always mak u look like a dwarf now u may spell check this last statement FAK U!

This whole thing reminds me of a Talking Heads video, imagining Evan being replaced then finding out later. "How did I get here? What have I done? This is not my beautiful house...this is not my beautiful site..."

Fighting like that in the forums is very childish... we're here to have fun, not to insult people.

Evan has done a great job putting everything together and it does take a lot of time to manage all this stuff.

The least we can do is help and be thankful that a community like this one exists.

:D