NHL'94 Forums

round 2 nj vs buf

kgman

game 7 nj 7 buf 6

I must say one of the best series i have ever played angryjay my hats off to you for giving me a gg every match u are a true champion but Douge was just too much to handle GGS bro

yeah, good series kgman...i dont know how i gave it up...i need to change my name from angryjay to postman, because in my last two playoff series losses, i clanked the iron oh so many times.

I must say one of the best series i have ever played angryjay my hats off to you for giving me a gg every match u are a true champion but Douge was just too much to handle GGS bro

Looks like it was an amazing series. We really need to get the playoff games recorded..

Whenever I see Douge, I keep thinking, "dooj? who's that?"

Dougie ;)

You must have saved Killer's good coke for the playoffs. Hope you rewarded his blow-playoff prowess with hookers.