NHL'94 Forums

Active NHL/professional hockey players list

halifax

I'm really gonna miss watching JR play. To those who aren't from chicago, or aren't Blackhawks fans, he brought real excitement to our team. You guys don't understand the situation we (fans) are in with Dollar Bill Wirtz as the owner. He won't even televise home games! No wonder hockey is dying in chicago like a disease. My friends and I are the only ones left! I'm serious. JR was a GOD in this game, and I can say I enjoyed watching him play since I was a young boy. Go Blackhawks

I'm a Chicago boy myself and I can't second enough what you expressed ComebackK. Wirtz really is the worst owner in all major 4 sports. And no my Canadian friends, one of those sports doesn't include curling. And JR is one of my favorite players to step onto the ice... not as much for his sheer skill but for his love of the game and ability to fill multiple roles on a team. The downfall of the Blackhawks started when they traded him away.

I also wanted to mention that of those 44 players up top, 8 of them (approx 20%) have played for the Blackhawks. I don't know if that stat is all that staggering considering people shuffle teams quite a bit but I thought it was something interesting to just toss out that list.

Tony Amonte - Unsigned

Ed Belfour - Unsigned

Peter Bondra - Unsigned

Keith Carney - Minnesota

Chris Chelios - Detroit

Dominik Hasek - Detroit

Michael Nylander - Washington

Keith Tkachuk - St. Louis

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glen Wesley-Signed 1 yr deal with carolina

hes with boston in nhl94 lol sry im into this stuff... :D

thanks...ill update

Shanny signed with the Rangers for 1 more year. Update the list.

yeah I thought that I had heard that. I got all my info from nhl.com. I guess they're a little slow over there updating their site. thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Here is something for you, Stephane Lebeau is a Montreal Canadiens training camp invite this season. The NHL '94er is now 37-years old. How about that?

where did you see that?

I did a search but all I found was patrick lebeau being invited to the flyers camp at the age of 37....could this be it instead?

where did you see that?

I did a search but all I found was patrick lebeau being invited to the flyers camp at the age of 37....could this be it instead?

It is Patrick Lebeau, the much lesser of the two, being invited to Philadelphia Flyers training camp. Sorry about the mix-up 'Faxy, HFboards.com had one confusing thread on it last night (claiming a 37 year-old Lebeau to Montreal training camp) but has since corrected the information.

• 3 weeks later...

I initially started this thread for current nhlers but some have moved on into europe(and may yet return to the nhl)...in light of cassels21 amazing tracking of zarley zalapski...I'll try and find some time to update some others who are still playing professional hockey and not just in the NHL.

• 1 month later...
COol thread Halifax.

Check out this link: http://www.hockeydb.com/

Zhamnov was supposed to be playing with Boston this season

Thanks for the heads up on alexei Icestorm70.....I found out Zhamnov announced his retirement mid september.

Eric Lindros is going to retire in a matter of days. Saw this on Sportsnet Connected.

true that...the Big E has been on the 'retirement block' for some time now...I was just waiting for the official announcement.

Peter Bondra officially retired today

GP- 1081 / G- 503 / A- 389 / Pts- 892

Part of the 500 goal club

Made the Finals in 97-98

Not too shabby of a career

special agent bondra calls it quits...thanks gr8.

Bondra is now GM for slovakia's national team.