NHL'94 Forums

Active NHL/professional hockey players list

halifax

According to his wiki page, Darius Kasparaitis retired in April.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_Kasparaitis

"In the 2009–10 season, he did not play due to an injury. On April 18, 2010, he officially retired."

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Michael nylander is on the rochester americans this season. I've moved Igor Korolev, Janne Ojanen, Robert Petrovicky, Alexei Zhitnik to retired since I couldn't find them listed on any rosters.

• 2 weeks later...

Owen Nolan to Sweden.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a cool thread. And it gets a little sadder by the page as you read on. I don't have any updates aside from this article again: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Dominik-Hasek-wants-8216-one-more-year-8217-;_ylt=Ar67RjT8XzxCf7dOPlwPhqp7vLYF?urn=nhl-wp704,

and I'm sure we'll hear any updates about these guys in the near future.

My only suggestion would be to put a dash next to the name of the list of players who are overseas/OTHER PROFESSIONAL LEAGUES, and also put the team or city they played for in the game. Just like you did for the active guys/NHL LIST in your first post. Maybe even the RETIRED? I would, but I think it would look cleaner since you can edit it I believe. I also might have to do some research on one or two of the guys to see what team they were on in the game.

Yeah, WE know what teams the majority of the guys played for, but over time- years from now looking back, it might be worth it. Plus, who knows who reads your thread (noobs) and they might not recognize all the players. It's up to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Foote is done.

• 2 weeks later...

Zubov is done with the KHL and is retiring from hockey.

Zubov is done with the KHL and is retiring from hockey.

thanks bud...got a link with the info?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jagr wasn't very good in the last couple years of his NHL career, if I remember correctly. has he gotten better? does somebody have him in our silly pool? I'd take him, I guess. Rex said he's done. here's to him coming back as a coach that occasionally plays with the Paille/Campbell/Thornton line.