NHL'94 Forums

is this website racist against Snes players??

Mark L

apparently no one will play snes exhibition games through aim on zbattle anymore these days

What's the deal? I played you just the other day in a couple of exhibitions 10 minute periods.

I personally am racist against game setups that don't work.. but thats just me :huh:

im racist against morons.

BTW zbattle works fine. just because YOU are too stupid to figure out how to make it work, doesnt mean it doesnt work.

Guest Wags13
im racist against morons.

BTW zbattle works fine. just because YOU are too stupid to figure out how to make it work, doesnt mean it doesnt work.

LOL I guess the other half dozen players that also couldn't connect when we tried are too stupid too I guess.

They couldn't connect to you Wags. Look, there's a way to make it work. I don't blame you for getting frustrated, but if you wanted to, fenty or someone similar could sit down and walk you through it. It works for everybody else in the league, with very few exceptions. The system works, you might just need to change a few settings first.

• 2 weeks later...

you know technically SNES players aren't a race, therefore, making it a bit difficult to be a racist against people who play a version of a game that came out about almost 15 years ago. you could say this forum hates white people who play 94. But that'd be pretty much everybody..............B)

just sayin.

• 4 weeks later...

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the f**k a Quarter Pounder is.

Jules: Then what do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.

Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?

Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.

Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?

Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the f**k a Quarter Pounder is.

Jules: Then what do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.

Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?

Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.

Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?

Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

i dont get it, it's called a royale with cheese in other places...

just like the "big n tasty" is called a "big xtra" in canada. (my fav mcdonalds burger)