NHL'94 Forums

30 team ROM for NHL 95?

I'd be so willing to work on it! Having a look at NOSE though, it seems as if it can only change the 2 all star teams into expansion teams, leaving 2 others out. Anyone know if there is an add team function? Or anyone know a good place to start for working on a 30 team NHL 95 hack?

• 1 month later...

I was willing to make an NHL '95 rom with updated rosters and ratings; unfortunately, it appears that I am two teams short. I obviously won't start the project until I can actually figure out a way to get all NHL teams into the rom!

• 2 years later...

I was willing to make an NHL '95 rom with updated rosters and ratings; unfortunately, it appears that I am two teams short. I obviously won't start the project until I can actually figure out a way to get all NHL teams into the rom!

has anyone been able to figure out how to get a 30 team NHL95 rom?

I'm messing around with NOSE 1.2b and can't figure it out

has anyone been able to figure out how to get a 30 team NHL95 rom?

I'm messing around with NOSE 1.2b and can't figure it out

NOSE doesn't have that capability.

Someone needs to first create a 30-team base ROM, like wboy did for 93 and 94 on the Genesis and I did for 93 on the SNES (with some help from top shelf and statto, plus guys who reported bugs). Its a lot of work -- I've spent around 100 hours solid on SNES 93, and that's a much simpler game than 95. 94 is next on my list... not sure about after that... so 30-team '95 is a long way away, if coming at all : (

• Like 1

• 2 months later...