NHL'94 Forums

No more 94/07 league...

I am very disappointed that this has happened. I come online, take a look at the league, and bam it's no more. This is apparently due to people not being dedicated and not seeming to care about the league. Out of nowhere we had about 5 people just drop out on us. I'm pretty upset that it had to close down, we had a good thing going...Thank you to all who stuck through it the whole way and helped out, hopefully we can get more leagues like this going.

id just like to personally state that my dropping out of the league had nothing to do with you brown. i have no complaints about you and i think you are fine person in the community, it is just the constant abuse of pizza towards others with his brashness and irrational decision making over time is what caused me to do what i did in playing my role of the leagues demise.

Guest Wags13

Angryjay I concur with your comments and BrownMagic do not reflect on this poorly. The league has several flaws, from the rom, to allowing line changes, and Pizza's trigger finger penchant for bouncing owners with no discussion prior to speaking with them about it. I am sure another youtube video is out or will be out soon..

I'm not going to point the finger at anyone. I'm gonna try to be somewhat rational for once.

Let's just say that things didn't quite work out. I'm disappointed that it's over, but hey...it ended with me having 7 more wins than I started, plus I think I actually improved a bit :D

Guest Dr. Pizza

I had no right to do what i did... and words cannot express how sorry i feel, because i did love this league... and to be honest.. i always will...

And i want to thank you Brown, Jackets... and everyone else for letting me be part of it.... Maybe we should bring it back... but this time... make it a much smaller league... like 12 owners.... 6 per conference... and 4 from each conference go to the playoffs. Then for the 2nd round, switch it up and have the best east team face the 2nd best west team... and vise versa *like the NHL did in the 70's.*

I dont know... but im willing to rebuild this league... if Brown wants to.. :( and once i did.. Brown could remove my admin status right away.

Then again after what i did, i dont deserve to be in the league if it came back.

I had no right to do what i did... and words cannot express how sorry i feel, because i did love this league... and to be honest.. i always will...

And i want to thank you Brown, Jackets... and everyone else for letting me be part of it.... Maybe we should bring it back... but this time... make it a much smaller league... like 12 owners.... 6 per conference... and 4 from each conference go to the playoffs. Then for the 2nd round, switch it up and have the best east team face the 2nd best west team... and vise versa *like the NHL did in the 70's.*

I dont know... but im willing to rebuild this league... if Brown wants to.. :( and once i did.. Brown could remove my admin status right away.

Then again after what i did, i dont deserve to be in the league if it came back.

How many times have you done something of poor taste in the NHL 94/07 league, then come back expressing great regret/remorse for your actions? It seems like enough times that I've lost count. The script of you doing something wrong (again), saying your're sorry (again) and asking for forgiveness (again) is grossly over-played. Your childish behavior, actions and attitude were major factors in why I personally dropped from that league. Not trying to be extremely cruel here Pizza, only honest. Seems like you have worn out your welcome.

If Brown would ever do the league again, hope he would save himself the headache of involving you as an owner or an admin.

wow! that guy is a rambling idiot!

keep touching your fingertips to your face, pal; the zits will be there soon enough.

glad I don't play in your online drama league.

It's crazy that people sometimes forget that this is a online league for a decade old game, and the point of it SHOULD be to have fun, while still have a bit of competition. This gets a bit too ridiculous sometimes.

I tried to reason with him, and to get him to apologize. It didn't go so well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qXDkt2Z4DjU

Dr. Pizza's commentary on the end of the league. Be warned, if you were in the league and you left, you're going to get bashed.

I watched that video and my only thoughts are don't do drugs kids... crack is whack.

the funniest one is by far when he gets killed by I think the wild.. he was home alone and apparently super playful

I admit I was laughing my ass off after seeing that video.

Dr. Pizza is still a bum though :)