NHL'94 Forums

NHL '94 Record Keeper 3.0 - Genesis Version

• 2 weeks later...

... First off, I have to say that this is a terrific thing you're doing.

Just one thing about the Stat Generator, though. The penalty minutes in the game screen seem to be off:

Here's the link.

I was playing as Ottawa against the Rangers, and noticed the penalty minutes seem to be applied one guy higher on the Rangers' list than they should be. Richter didn't play in the game, and was charged with 4 PIM, which should have been listed for Messier. Messier was actually listed with 2 PIM, which should have been listed for Nemchinov. And so on down the list.

I'm sure it's just a minor glitch, but I thought I'd point it out for sake of accuracy -- and for the fact that this program is so useful and good; I'll be using this constantly.

J

• 1 month later...

hey donch will the record keeper work with the 94 rom if i change a few names around using NOSE? ie if i create myself as a Center for the Stars will it be my name in the record keeper or still modano?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Still trying to work around all this... but I figured I'd post anyway.

I love the program, just found it today... seems to be exactly what I want. I am having an issue though with "Import Game".

I can select the game, see the stats correctly, etc. However, when I try to import the game I am getting a Run-time Error '76': path not found ... and the program shuts off. Am I doing something wrong? Probably am...

OK, after some troubleshooting... I'm starting to think it doesn't work on my vista for whatever reason...

Tried it out on my laptop (Windows XP) and it works like a charm!

LOVE THIS PROGRAM.

Thanks so much.

Edited by The Bear

• 2 years later...

How does this work? Can we use it to keep player & coach stats for classic league or some of the other leagues that don't keep stats like Blitz does for example?

How does this work? Can we use it to keep player & coach stats for classic league or some of the other leagues that don't keep stats like Blitz does for example?

Yeah, not only does it extract the stats, it seems to allow you to set a season length, save games by team, coach, it does rankings, leaderboards by category, publish to web, etc. Lots going on here, worth checking out. I only messed with if for about 15 minutes, but it does have a helpful readme file.

I do think it's limited to classic, unless you have some programming knowledge.

• 11 months later...

If anyone could help out. Whenever I try and import a saved game, I get a "Run-time error '76: Path not found" message and the program closes. I'm using windows 7.

The guy a few posts above had a problem running it in vista. It appears it only works in XP. Maybe you can try running it in compatibility mode?

Thanks for the suggestion Chaos. I totally didnt notice the similar problem posted above. I tried compatibility mode with both XP service packs and still having the same problem. If anyone is able to import save files with record keeper using windows 7, please let me know how you did it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

If anyone could help out. Whenever I try and import a saved game, I get a "Run-time error '76: Path not found" message and the program closes. I'm using windows 7.

I get the same thing, tried running it with XP compatibility with no luck. Did you ever figure this out?

• 4 months later...

Can you not update the players list in the text files for each team then use this for any ROM??

'94 Record Keeper 3.0 - Genesis Version

That should work right??

Use the same amount of teams and I guess you would have to use the same amount of players on each team as well......

Possible??