NHL'94 Forums

Nhlpa'93 Official Website

clockwise

NHLPA'93 finally has a home.

Tremendous thanks to Evan for letting me hatch this for his site, it was a lot of fun. You're the man, man!

There's enough media in the form of videos, artwork, downloads, tactics, and a colossal writeup that should satiate the most savage 93 fans. And as keeper of the 93 flame I'll be adding manual scans (courtesy slapshot67) and other 93 paraphernalia as it surfaces.

Enjoy, and glory to the game.

NHLPA'93.com

LOVE IT!

Good choice with the red theme. It's like the bizarro 94 site.

Plus you have a lot of extra's like how to score etc. Just a great site.

Good choice with the red theme. It's like the bizarro 94 site.

That was one of the first things we decided on; retaining the color scheme to keep from breaking continuity design wise, but flipping it from blue to red so it didn't look exactly like the mother site.

If anyone has any suggestions, media, or anything to add to the tips section lmk and I'll add it.

Just had a chance to look through all the pages. Outstanding work clockwise. I love the scoring, passing, and defense pages, what a great idea! You have possibly inspired me to update a few of the pages on nhl94.com.

-Evan

Wow, I'm jealous! I wish the 94 site had the tutorials and videos that the 93 site has. Nice job!

The Shawn Chambers rating must've gotten someone angry, because it was changed to 40-something in 94. :blink:

19.gif

That has got to be the best screenshot you've got on the site. Classic.

EDIT: Holy sweetness! You got an mp3 of the organ song! Totally awesome!

Yet another work of art from Clockwise. Should'nt he be annointed or knighted or something. Come on, a show of hands.

Yet another work of art from Clockwise. Should'nt he be annointed or knighted or something. Come on, a show of hands.

By the way, these tutorials are amazing. It has shown me a different side of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Clockwise,

great site! the tutorials are excellent. I didn't see anything there for the snes version of '93 but that's okay because nhl93 for snes was horrible. If I remember correctly, there wasn't very many ways to score in that game...it was either the cross crease cut and have the goalie get stuck or there were a few spots on the rink where you could slap it in. The genesis version of 93 destroyed its snes counterpart.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 years later...

Can you not update the players list in the text files for each team then use this for any ROM??

'94 Record Keeper 3.0 - Genesis Version

That should work right??

Use the same amount of teams and I guess you would have to use the same amount of players on each team as well......

Possible??

Edited by ohcanada