NHL'94 Forums

entire city of toronto commits suicide

take_your_pill

THE TORONTO NEWS

written by: sir donald

8/4/2007

The Tragedy of Toronto

Toronto, with a population of 2.48 million people (5 million in the GTA - Greater Toronto Area) is known as hockey heaven. well, i I hope that is where they are all going because after the Toronto Maple Leafs were defeated in the 2nd round of the playoffs, every single person in Toronto climbed atop the CN Tower and preceded to jump. Many of them yelling, "its all takeyourpill's fault!!". A terrible tragedy that has stunned the entire world. The world's largest mass suicide to date. Takeyourpill was seen leaving the Maple Leaf Gardens immediatly following the series loss. "If you ask me. It was all Roenick's damn fault! When ever he scored he would cause me to desynch. Unbelievable!!". Perhaps it was too much to ask. After winning a championship in Philly, he was asked to do the impossible. Win Toronto a Stanley Cup. "These people paid me 370 billion dollars(canadian) to coach this freakin' team! Who the hell does that?". What is next for takeyourpill? "Well, looks like coaching in Toronto is out of the question since everyone is dead".