NHL'94 Forums

Carse, please schedule here

Carse, here are my available times. Please post here on when you would like to play or are available to play. I don't have access to AIM at work so this is the best place to reach me when scheduling a matchup. If there is a time that works for you but does not work for me, let me know and I'll see what I can do to accomodate that time.

I live in Chicago. All times are CST.

Aug 6 - NOT AVAILABLE

Aug 7 - 7-10 pm

Aug 8 - 8-10 pm

Aug 9 - NOT AVAILABLE

Aug 10 - NOT AVAILABLE

Aug 11 - NOT AVAILABLE

Aug 12 - 6-10 pm

And we're playing all the games at once. I'm not doing this 1-2 games at a time deal.

this week doesnt work for me

Alright, so this week doesn't work for you. You should have posted what works for you next week then. Now I have to ask "OK Carse, what works for you next week?".

At this point, Aug 12 (pm) through the 15th works pretty well and maybe the 16th. August 17-19 I'm out of town. Let me know soon, my schedule will start to fill up if you wait til next week to schedule.

is it too late for me to get in the draft?

thanks...

Sebe, I know you're new but try not to post in threads that aren't about the original topic. If you want, you can start a new topic asking. However, this league is still in the playoffs. Stay tuned, as far as I know, there will be a GDL Season 3 in the fall.

Just checking in again... no Carse.

My schedule:

8/15 OUT

8/16 maybe 6-7 pm

8/17 maybe late afternoon

8/18 OUT

8/19 OUT

8/20 *Open all day*

8/21 maybe early evening

8/22 after 6 pm

As usual, all times are CST. Try to get on here to post your schedule.

Sebe, I know you're new but try not to post in threads that aren't about the original topic. If you want, you can start a new topic asking. However, this league is still in the playoffs. Stay tuned, as far as I know, there will be a GDL Season 3 in the fall.

But, Sebe, keep in mind that if Season 3 starts in the fall, the playoffs will conclude sometime in late Summer 2008.

But, Sebe, keep in mind that if Season 3 starts in the fall, the playoffs will conclude sometime in late Summer 2008.

And Sebe, also keep in mind that people that aren't involved with a particular league to begin with should keep their comments to themselves.

And Sebe, also keep in mind that people that aren't involved with a particular league to begin with should keep their comments to themselves.

You cannot quiet the Peanut Gallery! You can only hope to contain the Peanut Gallery!

And we will mock your Season That Will Not End until the National Hockey League returns to Hartford!

Hahahahaha!

You cannot quiet the Peanut Gallery! You can only hope to contain the Peanut Gallery!

And we will mock your Season That Will Not End until the National Hockey League returns to Hartford!

Hahahahaha!

Ah yes, the Peanut Gallery factor. Sebe, as Addy pointed out, they cannot be silenced and they are indeed a worthy foe.

I can't really defend where this league is at, Addison has caught me without a leg to stand on. Well played Addison (aka Captain of the PG), well played... your day will come. And when it does, I'll be there. muah-ha-ha!

Ah yes, the Peanut Gallery factor. Sebe, as Addy pointed out, they cannot be silenced and they are indeed a worthy foe.

I can't really defend where this league is at, Addison has caught me without a leg to stand on. Well played Addison (aka Captain of the PG), well played... your day will come. And when it does, I'll be there. muah-ha-ha!

lol well its not really your fault EA... you FINALLY get your series with pill out of the way, and then Carse (who was a regular on the forums) suddenly has not made an appearance in some time. hokkee is that you?? j/k

im sure once he is back you guys can battle it out in a classic western conference showdown.

lol well its not really your fault EA... you FINALLY get your series with pill out of the way, and then Carse (who was a regular on the forums) suddenly has not made an appearance in some time. hokkee is that you?? j/k

im sure once he is back you guys can battle it out in a classic western conference showdown.

Joking aside, I'm not sure that they have that much more time to get it done. They may just have to declare it a tie and move on.

This is EA's right winger. He was an 18-year-old rookie when GDL Season 2 began.

050107formatoldtimerxw7.jpg

It's EA and Carse in a race against time.

holy s**t guys, I check back here after like 3 weeks, and still nothing happening. And its still not even the finals!? LOL.

btw whens season 3 starting? GEL will try to schedule to work with GDL.

So Carse has had almost 10 days to attempt to schedule this and has yet to post his schedule or suggest a time?

EA should be declared the winner, and let's move this along. Dmitry do you agree?

I split my season series with Carse, therefore I should be declared his stand-in coach in his absence. Stanley Cup here I come!

hey i tried to post yesterday but the page kept saying service unavailable.

I've been really busy lately w football camp.. the only day im open this week is sunday

Since I haven't seen a huge rush by Dmitri to get GDL3 going, we shouldn't get too hasty in declaring winners just to get to the next round. If D were to post that he wanted to start the draft next week then I would hope to see a scramble to get things finished once and for all. At the same time, it's still ridiculous the entire playoffs have taken this long.

Anyway, Sunday will be tough, I will be getting home from a weekend trip in the afternoon but I have my roommate's sis and friends in from Phili visiting. I'll see if I can get away for awhile to play. Regardless if I can or cannot, I will contact you on here and/or AIM to let you know my status.

When you get a better idea of when you'll be on that day, let me know. Right now, my best guess is I would be on about 4 pm Central Time on Sunday.

ah see sundays i only have one practice but its at 3.. camp ends next week tho so after that i will have tons of free time.. not to mention my laptop comes in so i wont be playing on the library computer.. :D

You're east coast so will you be able to play after practice? If practice is at 3 and goes til 5, you'll be getting out of that at 4 my time. Can you try to make it to play at 6 your time (5 my time). Regardless, check in on Sunday and let me know if it's a possibility.

hey dell is completely retarded and back ordered my computer.. it is suppose to arrive on the 27th but ill keep you posted on when those clowns actually get it here.

once i get it back ill be on all the time and we will be able to knock these games out in no time.

I've been checking in here everyday (except for the 3 days the power was out in Chicago) just for updates but it looks like today is the day Carse's cpu is supposed to arrive. As far as this week's schedule is concerned, I am available:

8/27 7-10:30

8/28 6:30-10-30

8/29 OUT

8/30 maybe

8/31 most likely out

Obviously, if we can do this tonight or tomorrow, it would work out best for me.

Anyone get that feeling that if the tables were turned, Carse just wouldn't be as understanding? :lol:

Carse, did you order Big Blue or something? I ordered a Dell last summer and it was there in 3 days. Alright man, let me know when this pc gets in. At least I hope those lag issues will disappear with the new equipment.