NHL'94 Forums

Carse, please schedule here

i dunno what i ordered.. it was suppose to come the last week of july and got back ordered to aug 10th.. then they told me on like the 3rd that it wouldn't be coming till the end of august and i can cancel my order if i want.. like i can go buy something else :)

• 2 weeks later...
i should be around saturday after my football game which is at 2.. so ill update this later to confirm that day will work

Sat's not going to work anymore... got a day date and then a charity event that evening. Sun before 2 CST is the best time for me this weekend.

i am goin to try to go home this weekend.. if i do then i should be able to play friday evening and saturday all day and maybe even early sunday.. let me know if i should try to find a ride home

Lets not get crazy here. You're going to catch a ride all the way home just to play this series??? Don't you just have a friend's laptop you can borrow at school? I mean, if that's the way you want to go that's fine... it just seems a little extreme. I'll be around Sat and Sun though. Let me know if there's a particular time that works.

ya the problem isnt my computer, its the network up here i cant figure out how to have it let me connect to people. but i only live like 50 minutes away so if i can find a ride it wont be bad and i have other s**t to do at home anyways

• 13 years later...