NHL'94 Forums

Welcome New Coaches

addisonbr

People should put there aim screen name or contact details on their forum profile!

They are available on their league profile on the site....and you can find find them on the wait list.

http://nhl94online.com/html/waiting-list.php

I see a problem. people are putting their AIM names as john_holmes41@aim.com for example, ive came accross 3 guys in last 10 minutes and when I add john_holmes41@aim.com its like an unknown person, I said Hi and nothing happened, then I added john_holmes41 and it says kurki 1234 is unable to receive offline IMs so.. its like 2 different AIM names, could be a problem, I tested with the other 2 and when i left out the @aim.com they were added succesfully and I usally got there display message like robbed! for example and there proper name. So.. they may need to be changed because people are going to add the @aim.com bit and it wont work and they think the other player is always offline.

Seems like a good majority of the new players are incorrectly putting @aim.com after their AIM username

This will be the 4th test ive done. I AIM both usernames..

laerking@aim.com = laerking@aim.com is unable to receive offline IMs

laerking = Lars Svenson is unable to receive offline IMs.

Note. it says Lars Svenson!

Seems like a good majority of the new players are incorrectly putting @aim.com after their AIM username

This will be the 4th test ive done. I AIM both usernames..

laerking@aim.com = laerking@aim.com is unable to receive offline IMs

laerking = Lars Svenson is unable to receive offline IMs.

Note. it says Lars Svenson!

That happens if the person you are sending the IM to doesn't not have you on their Buddy Lisr

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

AIM: Big Lami 2K5 = Cosmic Warrior. Up for some games, once I get Parallels installed (which may be awhile). Will someone please link to me to the post that explains default league rules with the settings you guys use? I wanna practice in the meantime. I know Penalties On; what about offsides and line changes? (I have been looking everywhere and seem to have found everything else.) Cheers

Edited by Cosmic

AIM: Big Lami 2K5 = Cosmic Warrior. Up for some games, once I get Parallels installed (which may be awhile). Will someone please link to me to the post that explains default league rules with the settings you guys use? I wanna practice in the meantime. I know Penalties On; what about offsides and line changes? (I have been looking everywhere and seem to have found everything else.) Cheers

AIM doesn't seem to recognize you name. Is it correct?

Big Lami 2K5 is the name.

Edited by c4outlaws

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, hit me up for a game any time: jagr68. Thrilled to have stumbled upon this site.

Kingraph thanks again for the confirm game(s). Had a blast.

hi, i posted in the other thread, but also here now, looking for a test match this weekend, live in europe, genesis. never played in a league before, pretty pumped

sn: itzjuslife

Edited by ballhit2

Hey,

Recently got NHL 94 and haven't stopped playing it since yesterday (also got slightly better, but I still suck!)

From the UK, never been in a league like this before, so could really use some help, sorting out a test game etc. Got Hamachi setup as well as the GEN emulator, just need a run through of hosting/joining games.

Big Pens fans, looking forward to the play-offs, and can't wait to get started on here.

toss me on a waiting list if this is where you do it

AIM: brutus.khan

email: brutus.khan@yahoo.com

welcome bud! time to do this

I'd love to get on the waiting list as well.

AIM: MrDerp4321@gmail.com

e-mail: MrDerp4321@gmail.com

have fun this season bud....any trades going on?

I'll play SNES Classic again (formerly jurikobeski) -- AIM: wambotronique

YES! jurikobeski is back!

Hey guys, hit me up for a game any time: jagr68. Thrilled to have stumbled upon this site.

Kingraph thanks again for the confirm game(s). Had a blast.

raph rocks like that....have fun this season bud!

Hey guys Im looking to get a test game going. AIM - ughhlife@hotmail.com

good luck this season bud.

Brand spankin' new. Hope to have some good fun!

I'm Clay from Las Vegas, NV and relatively new to the entire game.

welcome...enjoy a funfilled smash day

hi, i posted in the other thread, but also here now, looking for a test match this weekend, live in europe, genesis. never played in a league before, pretty pumped

sn: itzjuslife

boom welcome....we love the euro buds on here.

Hey,

Recently got NHL 94 and haven't stopped playing it since yesterday (also got slightly better, but I still suck!)

From the UK, never been in a league like this before, so could really use some help, sorting out a test game etc. Got Hamachi setup as well as the GEN emulator, just need a run through of hosting/joining games.

Big Pens fans, looking forward to the play-offs, and can't wait to get started on here.

welcome bud....there's another uk bud...gretzkyonacold...but he lives in mexico. then there's fenty who lives in northern ireland....fixtures posted soon bud ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys. Its me Seano7302. Just saying that I am pumped for this season. Am playing against hasoholic for some games tonight. Going to get video to post. Leafs vs Flyers!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, I want to register. I joined the GENS AIM group, but I have that problem where I can't use the diagonals for some reason. Using a Logitech Dual pad, the one that looks like a PS2 controller. Tried deleting GENS.cfg twice and restarting, same deal. I believe I'm using version 2.14 of GENS. Works fine with Fusion, though.

In the meanwhile, I have ZSNES so I can play on that. AIM is Wendel Clark'sMustache.