NHL'94 Forums

Welcome New Coaches

addisonbr

Hey, I want to register. I joined the GENS AIM group, but I have that problem where I can't use the diagonals for some reason. Using a Logitech Dual pad, the one that looks like a PS2 controller. Tried deleting GENS.cfg twice and restarting, same deal. I believe I'm using version 2.14 of GENS. Works fine with Fusion, though.

In the meanwhile, I have ZSNES so I can play on that. AIM is Wendel Clark'sMustache.

I had the same problem. You can do two things. 1) Use gens+ instead of gens. It recognizes the d pad for all directions. 2) Order the PS3 Fightpad ( i ordered the WWE one since it was cheaper) and you can play with gens then.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello! I'm not exactly new... I played from 2006ish to 2010ish under the name Matt Hurray. I def miss this game. I just DL'd AIM... forgot all my old logins, so:

AIM - dexpsu83@yahoo.com

I might need help setting up my first game in 4 or 5 years :)

-Matt

p.s. trying to join Gens fall but I've forgotten my password for that as well, haha

Hello! I'm not exactly new... I played from 2006ish to 2010ish under the name Matt Hurray. I def miss this game. I just DL'd AIM... forgot all my old logins, so:

AIM - dexpsu83@yahoo.com

-Matt

p.s. trying to join Gens fall but I've forgotten my password for that as well, haha

PM sent bud

• Like 1

AIM - dexpsu83@yahoo.com

-Matt

YESSSSSS! welcome back bud....great to have ya back!

AIM - dexpsu83@yahoo.com

-Matt

Hip Hop Hurray is back... nice! You're making a return the same time I am. Maybe Hali has a class we can take to get set up online... it's been awhile and I don't have the hang of it yet either. Good to see you're back man!

Hip Hop Hurray is back... nice! You're making a return the same time I am. Maybe Hali has a class we can take to get set up online... it's been awhile and I don't have the hang of it yet either. Good to see you're back man!

It's great to see all of the familiar faces and names!

A few new Gens friends helped me out - much thanks to Plabax for walking me through the steps to get my first exhibition games in. I hope he is a world champ because I got crushed!

It's great to see all of the familiar faces and names!

A few new Gens friends helped me out - much thanks to Plabax for walking me through the steps to get my first exhibition games in. I hope he is a world champ because I got crushed!

Well he's not a champ... another name that you know, KG holds that title

• 2 weeks later...

AIM - dexpsu83@yahoo.com

-Matt

Nice, Matt Hurray is back! We're bringing back all the guys from the earlier years. Good to have you active again.

Nice, Matt Hurray is back! We're bringing back all the guys from the earlier years. Good to have you active again.

Thanks, glad to be back! I forgot how much I missed this game... at least up until I get wrecked in online competition, haha.

Next step - trying to make the 16 hr round trip for the King of 94 tournament seem feasible. It sounds like you guys had a great time!

Hello fellow nhl94 players.

Steve here,

I am stoked about joining the snes b-league, playing against the cpu is too easy. I have been a fan of nhl94 since 1994 and it has always been my favourite sports game. Can't wait for the season to start.

Two questions. Where will the games schedule be posted and do I need Zbattle? If so where can I download it?

Thank You,

Hi Steve, read this:

http://www.nhl94online.com/html/getting-started.php

also, that is the location where the schedule is located once the season starts you can choose the fall classic 2015 from the league selection combo and go to standings, choose your team, then you can see your schedule.

I'm throwing my hat in for GENS B if and when replacements are needed. Provided the powers that be are cool with me doing both leagues.

I might need a test game but no rush. Did play successfully with Northway a while back though.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys was able to play a few more online games of 94 last night, seems like connection and everything are working well.

Getting the hang of the set up also, who would be considered a vet to get confirmed?

I played you yesterday, confirmed. I'll update on the registration so you can be officially on the waitlist for Classic.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's up everyone. My name is DT and I signed up for the Genesis Classic Spring League. I'm guessing the vast majority of players on here far exceed my skills, but I am excited to scrap it up.

"DT thats me" on the AIM

"DT" on discord. Anyone on here got that going?

What's up everyone. My name is DT and I signed up for the Genesis Classic Spring League. I'm guessing the vast majority of players on here far exceed my skills, but I am excited to scrap it up.

"DT thats me" on the AIM

"DT" on discord. Anyone on here got that going?

Hey bud, I sent you an invite to the AIM Blast Group. You can chat in there for a test game, there are usually people on to play or who can arrange to play at a later time.

Hello, new coach here. looking forward to playing all of you in the near future

Is there an admin or vet that can play to confirm my status? AIM is njvalka@gmail.com

Hey, did you sign up for Classic League yet? I don't see your AIM or name on the Waiting List. Sign up, and I'll add you to the AIM Blast Group.

League Registration

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, seventieslord said:

Is there a thread with a complete guide of how this league works? I'd like to make sure I know everything before we start.

Going through this thread, seeing some of the guys who have come and gone... Time flies. Damn.

• Like 1