NHL'94 Forums

Welcome New Coaches

addisonbr

Hi there,

My name is Laith Toma, username TokenToma. Longtime player of this fabulous game (SNES version), but just started online play last week. This is amazing. Happy to be hear and just registered for summer league. I just relocated to Austin, TX from Portland, OR last year. I'm currently waiting on a test game.

Thanks!

• Like 3

Hey everyone. I'm brand new to this community after hearing about it through the Mario Lemieux Foundation's sponsorship of the SoChel distancing tourney. I'd like to be involved in the classic season starting up soon. I'm waiting on a test game for SNES. Looking forward to getting started!

• Like 2

I would like to participate in the Gnes Classic league.  I am a first time coach.  I played in the SoChel tourney and my connection has already been approved.  Please let me know if I need to do anything else to participate.  Thanks

Chuck Schervish (Discord: Charlesworth)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, Im thrilled to be here playing the best sports game of all time, with all of you. I played hockey my whole life, and due to injury (or just not being good enough to play anymore) I took the skates off in the early 90’s. Ever since I’ve been playing NHL 94’. It’s the one game that I just keep coming back too. I’m really excited to play in this years GENS FALL CLASSIC! I’ve been playing lots of exis lately with the NHL 94’ Discord community and it’s been a blast. I’m looking forward to playing many games with all of you, see ya on the ice. 

• 11 months later...

Hello! I'm ComicalFont, and this'll be my first time joining an NHL 94 league. I'm 20, and I only first played the game about ten years ago, but it's been a blast each time I've picked it up. It's so cool that there's an active online community for this stuff, and I'm really looking forward to get to experience the game in a totally new way! I've only played the Genesis version, so that's what I'll be sticking with. I've followed the Flyers on and off for a while, but I like the vibe of the Kraken, so I may try following them more heavily. College makes my schedule kinda weird, but I'll make sure to be up front about busy weeks. Glad to be here!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

:wave: Hi, n00b here. I've been playing NHL94/95 with my buddies since High School (I'm old). Anyhow, love playing with them and just joined a tourney. :nyr94: fan

7 hours ago, chiefy said:

:wave: Hi, n00b here. I've been playing NHL94/95 with my buddies since High School (I'm old). Anyhow, love playing with them and just joined a tourney. :nyr94: fan

Welcome to the site! Saw that you joined classic league. Good luck this season!

• Love 1

• 2 years later...

Hey 👋 Just joined the site and joined the discord recently. I did a test match with another community member. Is there anything else I need to do in order to be confirmed as a coach?

Hi Friends,

Eldritch here, from Whitehorse, Yukon. I coached in the New Players League and had a blast, squeaking into the playoffs at 7th and getting my Habs promptly swept by Detroit. Looking forward to improving alongside you all in the Classic League!

• Like 1