NHL'94 Forums

Welcome New Coaches

addisonbr

Hi there, I'm just posting to confirm my registration. I'm from Victoria, BC but spent most of my life in Vancouver so I'm naturally a Canucks fan. NHL 94 was my favourite game growing up and so I thought it would be fun to play in this league when I found out about it.

I still need to play a test game so if someone is willing to have a game with me feel free to send me a PM. I'm out of town right now but I should be able to play a test game anytime on or after Thu, Aug. 16th.

hi, just completed my registation and looking forward to competing in my first nhl94 league

i've played many games online including several against admins here. i'll be more active in the coming weeks and will start to use AIM more but mostly i hang out in the nhl94 server on kaillera and play anyone who happens to come along.

Sorta a bit off topic, is it too late to get into the Gens draft league, and if not what do i need to do?

Sebe...you've posted this in three topics already that have nothing do with the topic.....there is a draft league forum....please post your request there.

Hey, my name is Ken and I'm a noob.

I've signed up and need to confirm my registration by playing a test game.

I used to play loads of 94 back in the day, but haven't kept up my skills. That will change once I get used to the emu.

I better get the Pens.

Peace.

Hi I heard about this from someone on Zbattle so I'm sigining up to say hi and for my test-beating. Anyone else who'd like to play AIM jeremiah06 I got a lot of spare time to play.

You may have picked up on my penchant for exaggeration and generally dry sense of humor. In actuality I think I hold the unofficial record for consecutive victories here, although it was set with Chicago in Fall 2006 B League so feel free to place a Barry Bonds-sized asterisk next to it.

Welcome. My best guess is that you are a good player who will take a little time to adjust to online play and the weirdness of lag and latency (as we all did) before rising to the upper echelons of the competitive curve. Within a few months you'll probably be helping the new guys set up their test games. Glad to have you.

How many, exactly? I had 30-some wins in a row in donnie's first '94 league, though that was with a powerful Philly team and I was playing a significant number of new players.

How many, exactly? I had 30-some wins in a row in donnie's first '94 league, though that was with a powerful Philly team and I was playing a significant number of new players.

23. I was just referring to the Classic '94 League, which I was thinking only technically went back to Spring 2006 (but I could be wrong about that). Donnie's league pre-dates my joining the community I think (true?).

Nevertheless a streak of 30+ with a team like Philadelphia (powerful?) is far more impressive than a streak in the 20s with Chicago.

23. I was just referring to the Classic '94 League, which I was thinking only technically went back to Spring 2006 (but I could be wrong about that). Donnie's league pre-dates my joining the community I think (true?).

Nevertheless a streak of 30+ with a team like Philadelphia (powerful?) is far more impressive than a streak in the 20s with Chicago.

It was with a 2006 ROM so yeah, Philly was a strong team. I mean, this was all before we found out how they'd actually do in the first season after the lockout, I think.

Does anyone else think it's pretty interesting at the sudden spike of new coaches right when the registration starts for the season?

Don't get me wrong, I welcome all. At the same time, it's an interesting coincidence.

Probably not.

We are requiring guys to post a message (registering on the forum) to play in the league. I'm sure there were a bunch of guys that would check in here from time to time without ever signing up, just waiting for the league to start. Also I'm sure there's guys who heard about the forum, leagues from friends & family.

We'll do our best to make the league as legit as possible with guys playing as 1 team. Don't worry!

-Evan

Hi everyone, I'm \new and hoping to get a spot in one of the upcoming leagues. I've played a few dozen times online already, but this will be my first league. My AIM is jgblackrock, I hope to play a test game soon.

Hey everyone looking forward to my rookie season in gen league play

Played 8-10 games already with the league admin.

Glad you got things working, IceStorm70, sorry we couldn't get a game in earlier. Hopefully we can at a later date!

Thanks Jamon, looking forward to it. Was a little slow mentally earlier but think i gots it all worked out now. :D