NHL'94 Forums

Welcome New Coaches

addisonbr

Do new coaches need to have their confirmation game played by the registration end date (August 26, 2007 12AM ET)? Or are they allowed to play it after the registration deadline, as long as they have signed-up?

If not, some newbs need to get on board- there are 27 of 70 (around 40%) GENS new coaches that don't look to be confirmed yet and the clock is ticking...

Do new coaches need to have their confirmation game played by the registration end date (August 26, 2007 12AM ET)? Or are they allowed to play it after the registration deadline, as long as they have signed-up?

If not, some newbs need to get on board- there are 27 of 70 (around 40%) GENS new coaches that don't look to be confirmed yet and the clock is ticking...

I wonder if a bunch of them are just waiting for an email telling them when their confirmation game is...

Confirmation deadline is about a week later - September 4th. Those who have registered by the 26th and confirmed by the 4th are good.

hey my names mark and i love this game to death i play it all the time at school, anyway it said i had to put up a post to get confirmed so here it is, plus it says i have to play a practice game or something. i dunno. but someone please reply to this or instant message me at my aim screen name markyman6464

yo what up everyone, i just found out about this site while watching UFC with some buddies....so I know I signed up 1 hour past the deadline.....hopefully there are exceptions to the rule.....my aim is SzpakattackSzpak....send me a message concerning a test game. Cheers!

The deadline is this evening, midnight EST so you're good.

Reminder: You must sign up by tonight to be in the league, otherwise you'll be on the waiting list of players to replace coaches.

Reminder: If you're not 'confirmed' on the waiting list page of nhl94online.com, please contact anyone who is 'confirmed' for a test game. After a successful test game please post in the Gens/Snes schedule-confirm a game threads so we can change you status. This has to be done by Sept 4th. Anyone who isn't confirmed by then will have to stay on the waiting list.

Hallo, AvsMan here...not exactly "new", but I played in the Nostalgia League to the tune of 11-55-2 (17th out of 18). That was my first league experience, and since I am behind a router, I'll have to connect directly to you boys if we play (don't worry, if you don't know what to do, I will be more than happy to walk you through it). My connection is good as gold, just ask any of the guys who played against me in Nostalgia.

I'm ready for Classic 94' League baby!

• 3 weeks later...

im new to the league. i've played this game most of my life so im not new to the game. i just need to know what to do to get set up. a test game or something?

i signed up for the gens one. and honestly i have no clue on the other parts. i thought i went here to find that out. i think i missed something. i belive im on the waiting list actually but yeah, what do i do?

First play a game against one of the "veteran" GENS players so you can get confirmed. To find the veteran players go here http://www.nhl94online.com/html/online_pla...php?lgtype=gens

Veterans have the icon next to their name. After you confirm, play some exhibition games against anyone on that list or anyone else you know. If we need you to fill in for a team that doesn't play their games, we'll let you know. There are usually a few players we have to replace each season. Welcome to the league!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi there.

I'm not really new, but I wanted to start fresh. New AIM, new forum account, new attitude.

I hope you all can forgive me, and put the past behind us. I apologize to everyone, especially Halifax, Schwartz, and Evan. I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into this, I really do.

Looking for a test game to complete registration.

Thank you.

Oh, PS. you can hit me up for a game on AIM: IPv6Freely

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I'm new to these forums and to this league, however, I am an experienced GENS NHL 94 player.

Just joined the league and looking forward to my confirmation game as well as any friendly challenges. My aim address is fabmanx7, but you can also contact me thru msn at fabsoccer@hotmail.com

Add me please, I want some practice