NHL'94 Forums

Welcome New Coaches

addisonbr

Hey all, I'm new.

NHL 94 is certainly one of my favorite games of all time, and I just found out today that it can be played on line via Emulator... lol... I feel like I just wasted the last several years not knowing this. Anyhow, I'd love to get some games in, to get back into the swing of things so to speak. I'd like to be in a league too, sounds fun. Anyway, email me if you ever want to play a game, or have info on a League I could join. I'm pretty much available all the time. nikpetro@gmail.com

Also, I played a few test games online today against an old high school buddy, and it worked smooth and fine. But I suppose I'm supposed to play a test game against an Admin to be official here.... so hit me up and we'll play! :-)

peace,

Nik

Hi my name is Matt the Cat. My profile name is Comeback_King on this website and my new AIM name is Comeback King94. Looking for a test game with someone who won't wax my ass. I have tourny's at my house with around 8 buddies from the chicagoland area where I win most games.... but I have a funny feeling there are some great players on here.

I want to thank Clockwise for helping me with playing on-line, I had no idea what I was doing.

• Like 1

hey fellas!

Im huge fan of nhl94 on the snes, and cant wait to get accepted into a league.

im waiting for a test game, and if anyone wants to try and set up an exibition and just have some fun,

my screen name is:

gihtarman

i used to play this game for hours on end.

Cant wait to play a human for a change =]

so if anyones interested, IM me!

hey fellas!

Im huge fan of nhl94 on the snes, and cant wait to get accepted into a league.

im waiting for a test game, and if anyone wants to try and set up an exibition and just have some fun,

my screen name is:

gihtarman

i used to play this game for hours on end.

Cant wait to play a human for a change =]

so if anyones interested, IM me!

played him...good guy...good connection.

• 2 weeks later...
Indeed, looks like we mostly got the Captain aboard. Did you ever figure out the sound issue?

I haven't played anyone else online yet but the sounds works fine when I play offline. I'll have to play a few more online games to see if the sound is ok or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I have been playing 94 for a little while and was excited to find this website and it looks like a lot of fun. My AIM name is FrickMasterFlex1 and just send me an IM and I'll probably be available to play. Also, when is the spring league going to begin?

Hey everyone,

I recently started played gens online and can't wait to join this league. I've played a couple of games so far and everything works fine.

My AIM is penguinomint if anyone wants to play.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. My name is Joe, and I am looking forward to learning about online playing of this awesome game. I am looking for a test game to get started. I posted this on another thread, and I'm hoping someone can play me in a test game so I can be confirmed or whatever. Looking forward to playing, and LET'S GO BLUES!

Hey all, great site! Just joined on and though I'm sure I need a few beatings to get back my form, I look forward to playing someone and hopefully joining a league. My name's 5hole. Just email me at ryan_chiara@yahoo.com if anyone wants to play.

Hey all, great site! Just joined on and though I'm sure I need a few beatings to get back my form, I look forward to playing someone and hopefully joining a league. My name's 5hole. Just email me at ryan_chiara@yahoo.com if anyone wants to play.

get aim guys it helps. :lol:

get aim guys it helps. :blink:

sorry forgot, AIM is fvhole. Willing to get schooled any time by the pros. Hah

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think i've posted here, i've played TheGr8199kings, Clockwize, WagsTH, and a few other guys whose screen names i forgot, i'm hoping people in the C or D league aren't as talented as them because well i have a lot to learn :D

Look forward to the spring league

AIM: NEGATIVENICK7000

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi.

New to the site, etc.

I can't tell you how excited I was to find this.

AIM: sarcdoc23

Just played sarcdoc23, his connection was solid and he is good to go.

GGS man, welcome!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...