NHL'94 Forums

Welcome New Coaches

addisonbr

Hello, new coach here. I've been playing the game for a while now and I still suck. I play for the Sega, and am really looking forward to playing in a league.

I read that I had to post here and play a test game... who do I contact about playing the test game? AIM: Notsoluckygreen

Capitalism League first round ends on Sunday the 10th - after that registration is open for the consolation second round.

If you want to get your chops working, that's where I recommend you go. And because I'm commish :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I love this game and would love to play pickup games online!

AIM: DrKhron

I have a super fast FIOS connection, and can easily host games.

Lets play! I just started playing this game in emulation and I'm sick of trouncing the AI.

• 2 months later...

Hey, Im Thomas and I've been playing for the past couple days but I cant seem to find anybody to play against. I am playing on the Gens with the original 94 rom and also with the updated 2009 rom. I would love to play in a league of some sort. If anybody can help me out my e mail is grasshopper_tom@yahoo.ca. Thanks.

another nova scotian?? i'm from antigonish man... but i play SNES... you're probably gonna wanna get an AIM account first... then talk to metzgerism, he pretty well runs all the leagues around here.

Thats awsome buddy. I spent 5 years in antigonish gettine my x ring. Whats the diff with snes and gens. Because I could switch.

hahaa my AIM screen name is xgrad06! not too many differences between SNES and GENS... its all personal preference... there's definitely more GENS players and leagues than SNES tho, but we could always use more SNES players if ya wanna switch!

There was a time when there was a lot of nova scotians playing the 94 online....the deer, 94kid, steveC, rudy, capermattman and myself. Welcome to the site grasshopper!

hahaa my AIM screen name is xgrad06! not too many differences between SNES and GENS... its all personal preference... there's definitely more GENS players and leagues than SNES tho, but we could always use more SNES players if ya wanna switch!

I graduated in 06. A history major. I work at a school in amherst now. Im going to try out the snes. what the best emulators and roms to download?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, just registered for league play. I use Gens most of the time, although I also use SNES. My connection is good and my ping is pretty decent too, so I might play some games. I'm just looking for some gamers who I can be able to play against and practice my skills. Who wants some? =D

My AIM is Iceguy94

Edited by Mr_One_Timer

• 1 month later...
Hey Everyone, I'm new to this website just joined today would liket oget started in a league sounded like and a diehard hockey fan just looking to have a good time

hey man welcome. we all use AIM to set up games, so post your AIM screenname up here, then you can get started with some exhibition games.

• 1 month later...

Heyo - Andrew here,

I've been to this site before but I never knew it had online leagues and whatnot, and judging by the recent note that said that nhlonline will be ready to go again, it looks like I came at the right time.

I am interested in getting some practice games in and whatnot and then eventually playing in the classic league.

One questions though - The different leagues (A, B, C, D) - Are they different "skill" levels, or just a way of telling them apart?

Thanks a lot

AIM is louie4teen, email is aluison@uwo.ca

Cheers

Heyo - Andrew here,

I've been to this site before but I never knew it had online leagues and whatnot, and judging by the recent note that said that nhlonline will be ready to go again, it looks like I came at the right time.

I am interested in getting some practice games in and whatnot and then eventually playing in the classic league.

One questions though - The different leagues (A, B, C, D) - Are they different "skill" levels, or just a way of telling them apart?

Thanks a lot

AIM is louie4teen, email is aluison@uwo.ca

Cheers

Hey Andrew,

The A,B,C,D was a way to separate the different skill levels but also put guys into leagues with different game counts (20 game, 40 game) to give players more choice if they couldn't play a 40-game season. The newer guys usually would be placed in the lower leagues, but in the past this has shown that some guys come on the scene and tear it up.

We are working to get the nhl94online.com website back to the way it was. We'll try to keep a status report on this as a new database guy is taking the reigns.

-Evan

I've been looking to get into a league for a while now, and with the Spirng laegues starting up soon (I hope), I figured the time was right to give it a shot.

My AIM is tehsluglord if anyone wants to challenge me on SNES.

Hey, TubaHero here, just signed up for the spring league, can't wait to get some action.

Just wondering though, what has to happen test game-wise? Do i have to sign up for an official game, or do i just have to have played someone online before?

PS aim is MeatSkid1 and msn is mf_67@live.ca, contact either if you want to get an online game going, but for gens only

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I just registered, I'd like to try out playing nhl94 online.

AIM: kaberger8

Welcome

hey new coach here and lookin for test game

to

Hey. New member here looking to set up my test game. AIM: Crazygangmasta

the

hey all, i'm new here...i'd love to join an snes league.

aim hoopsrgreat23

site

Hey, im signed up now. :lol:

fellas