NHL'94 Forums

Welcome New Coaches

addisonbr

Newwwb! Looking to play some games and join in on some tourneys.

cheers,

AIM: OffsideNHL94

you got the coolest name....and coolest avatar....haha welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
any chance I could bound into the next classic league?

aim: bartdogg42

Classic normally doesn't get rolling until late august/early september when there's a post made about signing up...and they usually give a couple weeks at least for guys to sign up. You've got plenty of time, just keep an eye out for that thread.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey im new coach here. First time signing up for a tourney like this

Playing with GENS

AIM (new) burnedouthabs

• Like 1

hey im new coach here. First time signing up for a tourney like this

Playing with GENS

AIM (new) burnedouthabs

welcome to the site!

Hey everyone, I'm a new coach. I can't wait till the new season comes.

Welcome aboard! Have you played a test game online yet? If not, hit me or anyone you can find for a game.

-Evan

Welcome aboard! Have you played a test game online yet? If not, hit me or anyone you can find for a game.

-Evan

Hello Evan,

i have been registered for a couple years now but have not participated in a league as of yet. I have registered for Gen-A Fall league but i am not sure if i am confirmed to play. I looked in the waiting list and it does list me as confirmed. Please advise. I have played a few people online.

Alex

SashZ28

Hello Evan,

i have been registered for a couple years now but have not participated in a league as of yet. I have registered for Gen-A Fall league but i am not sure if i am confirmed to play. I looked in the waiting list and it does list me as confirmed. Please advise. I have played a few people online.

Alex

SashZ28

from your post...you've done everything necessary...you're good to go.

from your post...you've done everything necessary...you're good to go.

Thanks Halifax. As the guys have mentioned, you're good to go.

-Evan

New Classic '94 League coaches post here to introduce yourselves (and fulfill your registration requirements and continue the confirmation process).

Hey guys,,,, New coach here. Played a couple games against smozoma a week or so ago.

Anyone else wants to play a test game shot me an IM.

Let's have a great season!!

Hey guys,,,, New coach here. Played a couple games against smozoma a week or so ago

Anyone else wants to play a test game shot me an IM.

Let's have a great season!!

Welcome to the league!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd like to play in the SNES league when it starts up again. So far I've only played Gens games online (I'm in the Blitz Farm league, currently bottom-feeding), but I'd love to play some SNES as well. Aim: jurikobeski .. I use it exclusively for NHL94, so feel free to shoot me an IM anytime you see me online.

• 1 month later...

Hey I'm MAX4000. My AIM is MAXIMILLIAN4000. Email is wecanfight1@yahoo.com. Look foward to the league I'm new at this! Thanks.

EDIT: Freyday32, who is already confirmed, said to post here that he confirmed me. I have a problem though, I just realized I entered "MAX4000" as my AIM instead of "MAXIMILLIAN4000". My AIM is actually "MAXIMILLIAN4000" so who do I let know about this??? DARN IT!!! Sorry I entered the wrong AIM!!! He said to tell Rage, who is Rage? THANKS!!!

Edited by MAX4000

Hey I'm MAX4000. My AIM is MAXIMILLIAN4000. Email is wecanfight1@yahoo.com. Look foward to the league I'm new at this! Thanks.

EDIT: Freyday32, who is already confirmed, said to post here that he confirmed me. I have a problem though, I just realized I entered "MAX4000" as my AIM instead of "MAXIMILLIAN4000". My AIM is actually "MAXIMILLIAN4000" so who do I let know about this??? DARN IT!!! Sorry I entered the wrong AIM!!! He said to tell Rage, who is Rage? THANKS!!!

By Rage he means Rage93 (thats his AIM), his forum name is chaos and he's the commissioner of this years classic league.

You can easily change it yourself. Go to the Edit User Profile Page here. Type in you site name and password, and then your info. should pop up. Just change what you would like to change and click the button on the bottom.

• 4 weeks later...