NHL'94 Forums

Show yer ugly mug

schwartz

Listen I'm sorry for calling your face ugly. But you still need to show it. Here's your chance to put up a picture of yourself and finally put to rest age old questions like:

What nationality is BSDaemon?

What does the face of a nhl94online champion look like? Can he shoot laz0rs out of his eyes?!

Do Evan and Jacob rly resemble God? Do they have a monstrous white beard and sit atop a golden throne in heaven?

Is schwartz really as devilishly handsome as I think he is? All this and more will be answered I promise it!

My go: n687060114_260530_3202.jpg

Yes this is a bar in winnipeg, yes i am the blonde haired essence of man on the right, no it was not twin night, yes i made mad love to the woman behind me before the night was over and yes I killed that man who wore the same shirt as me. I don't mean to be petty or vain but if someone wears the same clothes as you they prolly have to die.

Until recently, I never noticed the "H" in the Whalers logo. I had no trouble identifying the "W" and whale tail, but that "H" slipped by me for years!

ahahah Holy crap man! If you didn't point that out I never would have noticed it! Now the logo finally makes sense to me :D

Until recently, I never noticed the "H" in the Whalers logo. I had no trouble identifying the "W" and whale tail, but that "H" slipped by me for years!

Shiver me timbers Vern, never did see that before! That's some Salvador Dali stuff right there, know what i mean Vern?

This is what the Big Ten did to their logo after they added their 11th team. I believe the vast majority of people don't notice what makes it my favorite logo ever.

Ever notice the arrow in the FedEx logo? It's intentional, by the way ;)

I have seen the arrow in the FedEx logo, although I wondered if it was intentional or not.

I'm assuming everyone notices the "M" in this logo:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=1211

And the "M" and the "B" that form the baseball mitt in this one:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=6187

To Jamonica: You just blew my mind. I never knew that either. Damn, I wish they still had that team... what a great logo.

To Schwartz: I think if peeps want their pics up, they should put it in their profiles.

And Schwartz, 2 questions:

1. Is the drinking age in Winnipeg 14 or something?

2. How long did it take you to glue on that scruff?

Too funny, you're like my brother, he's 28 (I know you're not that old) but looks like he's 18. You'll be thanking your parents when you get older.

I have seen the arrow in the FedEx logo, although I wondered if it was intentional or not.

And the "M" and the "B" that form the baseball mitt in this one:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=6187

Jamonica,

that's hilarious...I was just thinking about the old montreal expos logo. I remember going to an expos game in '82...my dad bought me an expos hat.... and I asked my dad what 'elb' stood for.

Jamonica,

that's hilarious...I was just thinking about the old montreal expos logo. I remember going to an expos game in '82...my dad bought me an expos hat.... and I asked my dad what 'elb' stood for.

'Faxy,

Haha, what a nice vintage memory! When I was younger, that used to be one of my favorite logos to draw. I would doodle it all over notebooks and on papers, but I never really understood what I was drawing. It took me some time until I figured out what was going on in that logo.

How are things going in Calgary?? ;)

To Jamonica: You just blew my mind. I never knew that either. Damn, I wish they still had that team... what a great logo.

Yeah, I can't say I disagree. Life was much simpler it seems when teams like the Expos were around. At least we won't have to worry about that happening to the Canadiens.

Jamonica,

Almost the same thing happened to me when I was a kid!

My dad went to Montreal to see an Expos game (he won a jersey), and he bought me a hat. When he gave it to me, I asked why it had a "JB" on it.

I don't know why, I just couldnt figure it out. ;)

I wondered for years WTF "JB" stood for in french. I assumed it was something like the "CH" in the montreal logo.

From that page:

The rouge, blanc et bleu logo of the Montreal Expos was more then just a catchy little image, there was actually meaning behind many aspects of the logo. Although its true meaning is widely debated the Montreal Expos have only ever offered one story behind the logo. It is an 'eMb', which stands for 'Expos de Montréal Baseball', the 'e' in red, the 'M' half in white and half in blue, and a 'b' in blue. This eMb logo remained in use by the club until their move to Washington in 2005.

Guys, it's clearly a self inflicted wound. He lost to the AI using Washington. Therefore, an offering of blood was required. To all you newcomers, if you lose to the computer while using Chicago, you must perform the ancient japanese ritual of seppuku.

Listen I'm sorry for calling your face ugly. But you still need to show it. Here's your chance to put up a picture of yourself and finally put to rest age old questions like:

What nationality is BSDaemon?

What does the face of a nhl94online champion look like? Can he shoot laz0rs out of his eyes?!

Do Evan and Jacob rly resemble God? Do they have a monstrous white beard and sit atop a golden throne in heaven?

Is schwartz really as devilishly handsome as I think he is? All this and more will be answered I promise it!

My go: n687060114_260530_3202.jpg

Yes this is a bar in winnipeg, yes i am the blonde haired essence of man on the right, no it was not twin night, yes i made mad love to the woman behind me before the night was over and yes I killed that man who wore the same shirt as me. I don't mean to be petty or vain but if someone wears the same clothes as you they prolly have to die.

truth be told... the frenchman wearing the same shirt as tehschwartz was the one who actually made love to the woman..