NHL'94 Forums

SNES players schedule/confirm a test game here

halifax

There has been a bit of confusion for new coaches as to who they should play a test game against. You MUST play a game against an admin or vet before we can put you in a league.

This thread will allow new SNES players to confirm they have played a game against a vet from the league.

Here's a list of SNES players....(the vets have a controller by their name)

http://nhl94online.com/html/online_players.php?lgtype=snes

Vets should post here to confirm each rookie they play a test game against understands the process and has a good connection.

check here to see if you've been confirmed.

http://www.nhl94online.com/html/waiting-list.php

So far....

Schwartz has confirmed j3w1sH2K, EVUNIT24, cajanek, pegcityrolla

Halifax has confirmed divalentin, rage93, Jeremiah06, svadnasdronay, easports94, the video guy, Stalakosa, moussewerewolf

shakazuzu has confirmed lethal

wow, its been a while since i've posted here..

i'll be around to play some test games (got a new controller and want to test it out). pm me or msg me on msn (nathanieljfreeborn[AT]hotmail.com) or aim (shakazuzu).

OT: has anyone tested out the Enchanced Netplay ZSNES 1.42? just a thought.. http://nsrt.edgeemu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=448

I'll try to be available as much as possible for anyone wanting to play 'test games'.

my aim is nhl94halifax.

confirm divalentin and rage93....both good guys....connections had a bit of lag but fine overall.

I'll confirm easports94 with asterisk...the connection was fine but the only way we managed to connect was with me hosting through tcp. If another vet plays him, please post.

I'll confirm the video guy as he plays in the nostalgia league and confirm Patrick Brady, Stalakosa and Lethal as they all played in the previous season.

Just played moussewerewolf (from finland) and connected udp. I thought his connection was pretty good...a couple hiccups but i thought playable..howver if someone else could play him and confirm...then he'll be good to go. Very nice guy as well.

I'll confirm moussewerewolf and easports....as well fenty played pegcityrolla and told his connection was perfect....as well schwarta told me he knows the guy personally.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
is it possible to get a test game? i believe i have downloaded all that is needed. my aim is drinnagh
i am looking to test a game - my aim is pondhcky1

I'll try and get you guys set up as soon as I can.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I played a game against Tuckmast through Zbattle last night, and now I am looking to eventually get into a league.

I played the game at my house with DSL and I had the router set up correctly, but I generally live at Purdue and I'm on a T1 so I don't know how or if that will work.

Either way, my aim is mrpink51089

Hello,

I played a game against Tuckmast through Zbattle last night, and now I am looking to eventually get into a league.

I played the game at my house with DSL and I had the router set up correctly, but I generally live at Purdue and I'm on a T1 so I don't know how or if that will work.

Either way, my aim is mrpink51089

Bucscemi....Look for me online and we'll play....aim nhl94halifax.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
do you need to test me:P i might embarras you, hehe. j/k, can i join classic league

confirmation station! (borrowed line from thevall99)