NHL'94 Forums

GENS players schedule/confirm a test game here

halifax

There has been a bit of confusion for new coaches as to who they should play a test game against. You MUST play a game against an admin or vet before we can put you in a league.

This thread will allow new GENS players to confirm they have played a game against a vet from the league.

Here's a list of GENS players.....(the vets have a controller by their name)

http://nhl94online.com/html/online_players.php?lgtype=gens

Vets should post here to confirm each rookie they play a test game against understands the process and has a good connection.

check here to see if you've been confirmed.

http://www.nhl94online.com/html/waiting-list.php

So far....

SSIG has confirmed awesomerino

Clockwise has confirmed pcp420, ellyb93

Gesundheit39 has confirmed Jared(jefflebowski), hossman

Theg8199 has confirmed goldsac, punchdrunk (willsolo), kupuck19, jeffoh, mylec street god,Terrordome

NewJerseykiller has confirmed burnside, Puckster92, BLACKROCK,Bosox

Smozoma has confirmed sebe82

Angryjay93 has confirmed jrodimus

Jamonica has confirmed Sungod661

skoolyardpuck has confirmed burachan12345,DaveHanson

Tickenest has confirmed LEGENDOFNHL94,Dexture

Evan has confirmed IceStorm70

Roccopan has confirmed Marq, Gee

dadonch44 has confirmed angelheart

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the testing of veteran connections?

Hate to call anyone out like this but TakeYourPill has got to figure out those connection issues before this season gets into swing. He's a great guy and a great player but that needs to be fixed.

played punchdrunk(willsolo on the forum), connection was ok, little laggy at times but shoud be fine.

Yeah, apologies for the occasional lag, we did the test game kinda out of the blue and I had some stuff running in the background that was probably contributing to it, but in the future it should be smooth. Looking forward to playing, can't wait!

I'm confirming sebe82 here.

He's pretty good. We had to go to OT, where Recchi got a breakaway to beat Roy for the 4-3 win..

Lag was bad, but I think it was my connection's fault. I always seem to get bad connections in the nhl 94 server...

i'm very confused as to why I have not received an email back from admin. I have signed up for the league and I need to schedule a test game but nobody has contacted me at all and I haven't been added to the list. It is much easier to contact me by email.

If someone could please write me back at elly_bendavid@hotmail.com and let me know what's up I would really appreciate it.

thank you

i'm very confused as to why I have not received an email back from admin. I have signed up for the league and I need to schedule a test game but nobody has contacted me at all and I haven't been added to the list. It is much easier to contact me by email.

If someone could please write me back at elly_bendavid@hotmail.com and let me know what's up I would really appreciate it.

thank you

Elly, Evan is the admin of this site. There should be an email around here to contact him. That would be your best and quickest bet.

Hey Elly,

I have just replied to your email, my apologies to anyone who I don't respond to quickly. It's been a little hard keeping up with all the emails, but I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Alot of the guys here can setup a test game with you as I mentioned in the email (doesn't have to be me). Hopefully we'll see you on AIM!

-Evan

Clockwise, can you post here to confirm sungod661 so we can change his status? Or if anyone else plays him so we can confirm. Sungod661, you going to be around this afternoon? My AIM is: goldparalax. Hit me up if you're around. Burachan, you too!

-Evan

Clockwise, can you post here to confirm sungod661 so we can change his status? Or if anyone else plays him so we can confirm. Sungod661, you going to be around this afternoon? My AIM is: goldparalax. Hit me up if you're around. Burachan, you too!

-Evan

Sungod661 and I played yesterday, he's all set.

Sungod661 and I played yesterday, he's all set.

Excellent, thanks man! We'll have that updated soon.

Wow, I'm surprised other people are finding it so easy to get confirmed. In the past few days I've posted on this thread as well as the other one asking for a test game and have received no response. I have also emailed 20 veterans asking for a test game and have either received no response or have been stood up. Extremely disappointing.