NHL'94 Forums

GENS players schedule/confirm a test game here

halifax

Shifty (BigCheifJay 1016) and I played a test game, he's good to go! This guy will be replacing the current Gens-C coach since he can't play his games.

-Evan

Ready to begin my stay in the Gens C league!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My firewall issues have been dealt with so I am wondering what are my chances of eventually getting into a league?It doesnt matter which one since I suck at both.The good thing is I can only get better from here on in.

hi new player awaiting test game AIM pjs61176

thanks

Sniperv1 and I have played a test game and he's good to go. Great connection for us, and he's willing to play in the 40-game league. Confirm this man!

-Evan

Also, MKibble and I have played a test game and he's now setup properly with a good connection as well. Ready to be confirmed. MKibble is willing to do a 40-game league as well.

-Evan

Hey, I'm Peter from Europe and I visited the nhl94 forum. The league is a great idea and I want to participate. I read I have to stand my man against a admin.

I played nhl94 as a kid and teen like mad, cpl of weeks i found it as ROM version and im re-living up my joy and youth with nhl94 I just want a try with your league and have some fun with other nhl94 addicts

So let me play a game to let me into da league. :)

Regards

AIM: YetiFicker

Hey, I'm Peter from Europe and I visited the nhl94 forum. The league is a great idea and I want to participate. I read I have to stand my man against a admin.

I played nhl94 as a kid and teen like mad, cpl of weeks i found it as ROM version and im re-living up my joy and youth with nhl94 I just want a try with your league and have some fun with other nhl94 addicts

So let me play a game to let me into da league. :)

Regards

AIM: YetiFicker

hi Yeti!

welcome to the site!....hope you enjoy your time around here! what part of europe are you from? there's a few europeans that play in the leagues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

T.Renney (aim: CaseClosed27 and forum: Phil) is taking over Gens-C Winnipeg starting tomorrow. He'll reply here to confirm this and to give any other info such as availability. Lets try to help him out in catching up with games played.

Welcome back man and goodluck!

-Evan

Requesting a test game - AIM earldabear

BTW, are there ever pick up games? I don't feel like I have the time to be in a league and just wanna have some fun every so often.

Yeah, there are definitely pick up games. Just add some of the players on AIM and hit them up for pick up games. Just look at the league page (nhl94online.com) for some active players AIM names.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the updates, we'll confirm you guys on the nhl94online website tomorrow.

-Evan

• 4 weeks later...