NHL'94 Forums

GENS players schedule/confirm a test game here

halifax

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been on the site for a couple weeks and have played some games and have yet to be confirmed.

My aim is augny78

I'm usually on from 5pm-8pm (CST) weekdays

All day weekends usually...

hey michael...the fall league is currently in the playoffs...thus the need to confirm players is no longer needed at the present time. However other leagues (outside of the classic league) will spring up Im sure...just check on the forums every once and a while and sign up for the ones that become available.

cheers.

hey michael...the fall league is currently in the playoffs...thus the need to confirm players is no longer needed at the present time. However other leagues (outside of the classic league) will spring up Im sure...just check on the forums every once and a while and sign up for the ones that become available.

cheers.

Pass2Roenick just got confirmed a little over a week ago on the waiting list. I thought it was a waiting list for the next season. A couple other people were confirmed while the season was going on as well. What is the waiting list used for?

Pass2Roenick just got confirmed a little over a week ago on the waiting list. I thought it was a waiting list for the next season. A couple other people were confirmed while the season was going on as well. What is the waiting list used for?

The waiting list was for this season....I guess it doesn't hurt to confirm guys for next season other than the next classic league won't start for at least another 3 or 4 months...maybe longer....so there's no rush to have it done at this time. Sorry for the confusion.

The waiting list was for this season....I guess it doesn't hurt to confirm guys for next season other than the next classic league won't start for at least another 3 or 4 months...maybe longer....so there's no rush to have it done at this time. Sorry for the confusion.

Is it possible to have another league if you had someone to administer it, or is this page and the leagues totally under the creators control? It seems like there are alot of members on this page that arn't in a league. I wouldn't mind being in charge of a league if this was able to be done...

Is it possible to have another league if you had someone to administer it, or is this page and the leagues totally under the creators control? It seems like there are alot of members on this page that arn't in a league. I wouldn't mind being in charge of a league if this was able to be done...

The classic league(nhl94online.com) is run by the creators of the site...the other leagues are run by other individuals who created their own web pages and got linked to the site. If you wanted to start your own league...creating your own page is probably your best bet at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

I played two games against ElioPrashad. The connection was a little flaky during the first one but was fine in the second. We used the p2p client and I added a delay for the second game, which seemed to help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
yeah sorry i didn't leave contact info for myself. i haven't heard from anyone about anythinig.

my aim is: ilikeeatingsouls

my e-mail is: djc2022@yahoo.com

thanks guys

Just wanted to confirm that ilikeeatingsouls's connection is great and he's a good sport. Will be a great addition to future leagues.

-Evan

I need a test game also, e-mail me at shady_slim229@hotmail.com

edit: Sorry, im from canada, isn't "AIM' an american thing? if so, i don't know how to use it, sorry....hope this doesn't effect my chances of joining the league!

need a test game also, e-mail me at shady_slim229@hotmail.com

edit: Sorry, im from canada, isn't "AIM' an american thing? if so, i don't know how to use it, sorry....hope this doesn't effect my chances of joining the league!

i added u to msn, but u should get AIM. I am from canada too, its just easier to find peeps.

I need a test game also, e-mail me at shady_slim229@hotmail.com

If you don't want to install AIM (and i certainly didn't!), just get an AIM account/screen-name here, then use meebo.com to log on and talk to people without installing anything..

Once you logged in on the meebo site, click the face with a "+" sign on it to add people to your contact list...

post-253-1202451760.gif

Played 15 games with P1tch (AIM=penginomint.)

We split games 7 each, one extra for me. Hes one of the best players ive seen in a long time. Connections good.

ggs, and welcome.

Watch out for this dude, hes got crazy skillz

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All, have been playing as much as i can online. Just wanted the oppurtunity for a test game. I would like to be on the waiting list. Thanks just contact me whenever.

AIM: fvhole