NHL'94 Forums

new coach here

Morgs10

Welcome Morgs :D

If you enjoy nhl94 chances are you will make quick friends and faster rivals. Also if you ever feel the need to move to a higher plane of nhl94 please contact us SNES players and we will show you the way. B)

Hey Schwartz, cut the s**t, I'm tired of coming on this site to see guys stirring the pot every other week on Gens vs. SNES. Just causes problems with everyone and it's played out.

no kidding!

Guest nhlpokemon
Hey Schwartz, cut the s**t, I'm tired of coming on this site to see guys stirring the pot every other week on Gens vs. SNES. Just causes problems with everyone and it's played out.

Are you the tough guy of nhl94?

I see you in alot of posts trying to be almighty like you are the administrators pitbull.

whats with that???

I am actually sick and tired of seeing you post your godly opinion on this site.

Maybe you should shut up for awhile.

I see you in alot of posts trying to be almighty like you are the administrators pitbull.

whats with that???

I am actually sick and tired of seeing you post your godly opinion on this site.

wow...for someone who only signed up a few of days ago you sure have a displeasure for someone you've never met.

whats with that???

:D:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh snap that's hillarious. I'm a newb and I'm sick of you vets joking around!

Guest nhlpokemon
wow...for someone who only signed up a few of days ago you sure have a displeasure for someone you've never met.

I was just defending the snes master against the almighty sega player.

It just seemed like he was budding in where he shouldnt have been.

QUOTE(IAmFleury @ Aug 20 2007, 08:00 PM)

whats with that???

I was just defending the snes master against the almighty sega player.

It just seemed like he was budding in where he shouldnt have been.

Ohhh, you were defending someone. How noble of you.

But who are we kidding here??? These posts reek of Hokkee.

C'mon Hokkee, you're going to have to be more subtle than that if you want to stay undercover. You know what's great about you? It's the fact that no matter how hard you try, you can't contain your craziness, not even for a couple days as a noob. LMAO

Guest nhlpokemon

Holy crap whats the matter with you people??

I make one comment about someone telling a guy to cut the s**t like he is his father and I am crazy now!?

I have been reading alot of posts in this drama club for a few days and was just posting my opinion on what I have noticed.

h-o-c-k-e-y is how you spell it! I am only 17 but I am sure that is the correct spelling.

• 2 weeks later...