NHL'94 Forums

3 and a half month ban!!!

Guest hokkeefan3

Guest hokkeefan3

wow you guys got a little carried away i think........sure i know some of my posts were excessive .......mostly due to excessive alcohol intake and sure i played under a couple diff names(like no one else has but they just didnt get caught)but going 11-40 with quebec isnt exactly cheating sure i won 7 gms but i only tried to win about 5 and only in draft league it mattered and yes it was wrong but he was 40 gms behind and was only tired of waiting for gms to be played.i did use a couple diff names in 94/07 lg which didnt matter cause it was going to fail anyways and all i did was help lg at the time.i have been one of the most dedicated players for the last 2-3 years and did nothing but promote this site every where i played online(nhl05-06-07 online with ps2 and in nhl chat sites)i even asked evan a couple times to ban me from forums and just let me play lg games cause of my erratic postings when i was pissed.but anyways im in bc childrens hospital at the moment waitng for my son to heal up from lung surgery and going down to vancouver general to visit my sister who is in a coma after hitting a logging truck head on 2 weeks ago.i will be going home hopefully in about 4 days.its been a wonderful 2 weeks and this ban from my favorite game was icing on the cake although i understand some of your reasoning.hopefully you guys let me back in soon.................ps maybe throw me into vet 40 gm lg and keep me out of forums would be a nice medium???.....later ;)