NHL'94 Forums

NHL '94 wallpapers

Hahah.. Oh my god :P Insanity! Really cool that last one. So you actually did it manually? I thought you used some photoshop feature and had it just to read a text file or something..

Hahah.. Oh my god tongue.gif Insanity! Really cool that last one. So you actually did it manually? I thought you used some photoshop feature and had it just to read a text file or something..

Yes, manually.

you are a closet hull fan.

Guilty as charged.

post-194-1193339150_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yes manually as manual can get, likewise for the rest.
post-194-1193339150_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure I thanked you for the Hull wallpaper. So here it is:

post-646-1193343828.gif

My earth shook when I saw that wallpaper clockwise: a simple thanks doesn't seem like fair payment for the gift :). With the limits of the internet v1.0 I can't buy you a beer (or 6) and have it sent to your house, but we'll keep a running record and say that I owe you "one" whatever that might be. Thanks man, I'm seroiusly looking forward to going home in the next hour and viewing it in 1680x1050 glory.

• 2 months later...

sweet Clocks, just replaced my wallpaper of Sidney Crosby frolicking thru the snow after his shootout winner.

Well done, borderline artistic bra. Next up will be ur interpretation of the Mona Lisa (i.e. Barr-sy)

• 3 weeks later...

Dude... dude..dude.............DUDE.

The Ray Bourque paper craft wallpaper is absolutely amazing. How do you come up with this stuff?

Excellent work man!

-Evan

Clockwise,

I really hope you do something graphic arts orientated for your career...You have managed to outdo yourself YET AGAIN.

All hail clockwise and his godlike photoshop talent!

Clockwise,

I really hope you do something graphic arts orientated for your career...You have managed to outdo yourself YET AGAIN.

All hail clockwise and his godlike photoshop talent!

Nope, not even close; pharmacist.

Far as the paper craft wallpaper goes, it's sorta a tribute to Japanese Pepakurafuto. Though, I used PS for mine, the Japanese make some amazing ones with the 3-D paper craft software called Pepakura.

Some examples below:

Star Wars

Outrun (Sega)

Nintendo (various)

• 2 weeks later...