NHL'94 Forums

Not '94 Related, but...nice concept jerseys/logos

SSiG

I'm sorry, but I think they are all hideous. They are along the lines of thinking these are awesome jerseys:

ASTROS%20COOP%20HOME%20RAINBOW%20Jersey%20TH.jpg

can anyone add to these jersey catastrophes????

edit: p.s. I tried to add the 1990s canucks jersey, but the link won't work. help me out sons!

simplicity is elegance: NY Rangers, Toronto Maple Leafs....

I think the anaheim ducks need to go back to the old jerseys. Or get different colors. Pretty sure the Pens have had the same colors for the last decade. (coming up with your own f**king team colors ftw)

I dig the islanders logo too. But most of em are pretty bad, imo. What the hells up with that Habs logo? Even the Red Wings logo is awful.

It would be a travesty to change a team like Montreal or Detroit's crest, they're awesome in every way. Still most of the fan mock-ups are far better than what some of the clubs decided to use, and that's not saying much for some of these teams...As the old saying goes you can't shine s**t.

ok those are all ugly i agree with matt.

Ducks logo isnt bad though, alot better than the crap they have right now.

But the hawks logo there? yuck, the original is awesome why make it so fugly.

Best jerseys in the game are Hawks and Habs without a doubt.

ok those are all ugly i agree with matt.

Ducks logo isnt bad though, alot better than the crap they have right now.

But the hawks logo there? yuck, the original is awesome why make it so fugly.

Best jerseys in the game are Hawks and Habs without a doubt.

I DEFINITELY wouldn't say the habs have the 'best' jersey by ANY means ... however they are indeed classic and need to stay the way there are. None of the original 6 should ever stray far... I think Toronto has the most variation out of all of them over the years, really.

I miss the... what was it... 1994? original 6 jerseys. Detroit, Chicago and Toronto all had the horizontal stripes... awesome!

*edit*

71396.jpg

71405.jpg

I dont remember what the boston and NYR ones looked like from that year, but Torontos looked like:

heritage_jersey_dark_big.jpg

Except they had the 50's style logo, not the 30s style, if I recall.

(BTW That's my favourite Leaf jersey of all time, the 1930s style pictured above)

BSDaemon or anybody else: Do you know if the Rangers logo ever changed? Their uniform is so simple and if seems like it has been the same forever. What would they have on it? A guy on a horse with guns blazing? An old west sheriff's badge?

BSDaemon or anybody else: Do you know if the Rangers logo ever changed? Their uniform is so simple and if seems like it has been the same forever. What would they have on it? A guy on a horse with guns blazing? An old west sheriff's badge?

Not really...

http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?t=20

Also:

NYR_145.gif

And of course the jersey itself with only RANGERS down the front.