NHL'94 Forums

GENS: Fall League Breakdowns

Evan

Hey guys,

We should have the league/team breakdowns for coaches tomorrow. We will post as soon as we have them.

-Evan

yeah evan already told me that i got the last pick in the draft... the way i see it i'll most likely get stuck with SJ, OTT, FLA, or ANH. Of those i'd take SJ but then again who cares at that point :huh:

I assume you're kidding around..but if not I can assure you, you will get none of those teams unless you specifically chose the teams as part of your preference list.

All leagues will have no more than 20 teams.

How early did you get in the draft?

I got in on the last day, but i was told it was random anyways.

I assume you're kidding around..but if not I can assure you, you will get none of those teams unless you specifically chose the teams as part of your preference list.

All leagues will have no more than 20 teams.

actually i wasn't kidding, that's good to know.

yeah evan already told me that i got the last pick in the draft... the way i see it i'll most likely get stuck with SJ, OTT, FLA, or ANH. Of those i'd take SJ but then again who cares at that point :rolleyes:

You probably could do some damage with San Jose, like your brother did with Florida. With the level of talent around here, I think some guys can probably have some good seasons with what you would coin "average" or "below-average" hockey clubs.

You probably could do some damage with San Jose, like your brother did with Florida. With the level of talent around here, I think some guys can probably have some good seasons with what you would coin "average" or "below-average" hockey clubs.

Yeah I know what you mean, I was playing with some of these bad teams that I mentioned and other than Aniheim they all had some hope.

The Sharks big positive was the jaws song that they play whenever SJ goes on the powerplay, I had never heard that before! :rolleyes:

Yeah I know what you mean, I was playing with some of these bad teams that I mentioned and other than Aniheim they all had some hope.

The Sharks big positive was the jaws song that they play whenever SJ goes on the powerplay, I had never heard that before! :rolleyes:

The theme from Jaws is that main reason to play as San Jose, right above Wilson's shot. It's especially cool when the song keeps playing when play resumes, like the NBA only more cool!

Well.... Funny thing is that i put Ottawa as my No 1 choice..... :rolleyes: o well i have done some pratice games with them *currently still willing to do more* and i have done fairly well and have beatin some good players with them. Then again i play a Quebec and beat people like 8-2 <_< so i don't got the offence down on Ottawa but i like there team just wish there players would be better.

Well.... Funny thing is that i put Ottawa as my No 1 choice..... :rolleyes: o well i have done some pratice games with them *currently still willing to do more* and i have done fairly well and have beatin some good players with them. Then again i play a Quebec and beat people like 8-2 <_< so i don't got the offence down on Ottawa but i like there team just wish there players would be better.

I played as ottawa in the last winter league. Won 12 games I believe in a 40 gm schedule. I was pretty happy with that!

Here's the League/Team Breakdown for GENS LEAGUES:

==============

GENS-A 40gms

==============

Atlantic

newjerseykillers (NYR)

Tickenest (PHI)

James (PIT)

Matt Hurray (BOS)

Northeast

ericanthony76 (MTL)

DaDonch44 (BUF)

bo (HFD)

Naeem (QUE)

Central

addisonbr (CHI)

Terrordome (STL)

juice maker (DET)

smozoma (DAL)

Pacific

carse (WPG)

dmac (VAN)

Scribe99 (CAL)

thegr8199 (LA)

==============

GENS-B 20gms

==============

East

Jacob (BOS)

XdeathsbloodX (QUE)

Hossmann (NYI)

backhandfloater (PHI)

Ben (MTL)

Trevor (OTT)

West

clockwise (CHI)

Jamonica (CAL)

tk11 (LA)

Evan (WPG)

Wags3 (PIT)

aepurniet (BUF)

==============

GENS-C 40gms

==============

Atlantic

Will Tallman (NJ)

Rocco (PHI)

pcp (NYR)

LEGENDOFNHL94 (PIT)

jefflebowski (WSH)

Northeast

kuapuck19 (BOS)

Burachan (HFD)

Sebe (MTL)

Mylec Street God (QUE)

Central

jeffoh (BUF)

FlyinHi (STL)

ellyb93 (TOR)

Marq (CHI)

TheCrimsonKing (DET)

Pacific

burnside (LA)

jrodimus31 (CAL)

icestorm70 (VAN)

Gee (WPG)

==============

GENS-D 20gms

==============

East

egg (MTL)

blackrock (BUF)

dexture (TB)

Tfultano18 (QUE)

SSiG (NYR)

West

awesomerino (LA)

DaveHanson (DET)

sungod661 (PIT)

goldsac (CHI)

puckster92 (STL)

-Evan

Dallas.. eeehhhxcellent.

Except, did I actually pick Dallas ahead of Toronto (who weren't picked)? I remember in the last season, there seemed to be something wrong with my pick of Toronto: I got an earlier team pick than the guy who ended up with Toronto, and I know for sure I put Toronto ahead of the Rangers! I'm beginning to suspect some sort of bug in the system. Or that I'm not using the form properly.

I honestly thought I was going to get Ottawa, but... I'm playing with the big boys (GENS B ) this season. I'm dead.

If I win a game this season, think of it as divine intervention from the gods.

Besides that, good luck on the upcoming season. I'll obviously need it. :rolleyes: