West

EAsports (CHI)

Chaos (CAL)

Heavy Bruce (WPG)

Lethal (VAN)

Pyl85 (DET)

Cajanek (STL)

-Evan

I was told that Quebec was The Deer's team, and I was curious how that was going to work out...looks like splitting us up between Superliga and Nintendoliga did the trick. :rolleyes: Looking forward to this season!

im pretty content here with what i got ... goodluck in the season guys!

I'm gonna get OWNED. But... oh well. At least (hopefully) there will be a season on a regular basis again so I dont have to wait a year to try again with a new team ;)

I'm gonna get OWNED. But... oh well. At least (hopefully) there will be a season on a regular basis again so I dont have to wait a year to try again with a new team ;)

if you want some practice and some pointers, add me ot AIM and we'll have some matches before it starts ;)

if you want some practice and some pointers, add me ot AIM and we'll have some matches before it starts ;)

I think bsdaemon needs counselling more than practice or pointers....he's just gone through a recent tramautic event of being unlucky not to receive his beloved Leafs. ;)

(he knows I kid)

I think bsdaemon needs counselling more than practice or pointers....he's just gone through a recent tramautic event of being unlucky not to receive his beloved Leafs. ;)

(he knows I kid)

I dunno... you saw how much better I am with Toronto then with Calgary...

You saw how much better I was with Toronto than Buffalo and I love playing as Lafontaine and Mogilny, that honor has been passed to my buddy. I think I got bored of Buffalo when I stopped scoring most of my goals with Lafontaine, hes my hero.

You saw how much better I was with Toronto than Buffalo and I love playing as Lafontaine and Mogilny, that honor has been passed to my buddy. I think I got bored of Buffalo when I stopped scoring most of my goals with Lafontaine, hes my hero.

gilmour has to be my fav ... hes got me through some tough times ;) ... gotta find my guy with detroit now! ;)

Just bought a USB to SNES adapter off of E-bay. When it comes in (hopefully not long), I should be up and running as long as it works.

I hope it's OK that I may be off to a bit of a late start this season, and I apologize for any inconvenience.