NHL'94 Forums

Classic '94 Fall 2007 Schedules & Season Ready!

Evan

Hey guys,

We just posted all of the coach pages and schedules for the Fall 2007 Leagues. Please take a moment to check your teampage out and feel free to click on a log a game link to see how we do score logging. You may begin playing your games tomorrow.

Goodluck everyone and please feel free to reply here or contact with any questions!

-Evan

Has the establish number of teams and format for playoffs been established for each league yet, if not, that should probably happen now. For SNES A, myself and halifax were thinking division leader plus top 2 left from each conference to get the 8 teams (I'm sure this would work for most of the gens leagues). For the smaller SNES B with only the conferences a straight top 4 would work if you wanted 8 of 12.

EDIT: Obviously best of 7 single elim series, but I think we wanted to go to 8 teams to prevent the regular season from being largely irrelevant to most people.

Nice work on the site, Evan. I especially like how if you click on the Gens A link playoffs link, you've already listed Philadelphia (i.e. me) as the champions! Woo! Now, far be it from us to get too far ahead of ourselves, but yeah, Philly's going to win this time, with its roster including:

Eric "I'm Rubber, You're Glue, Everyone Bounces Off Me and The Puck Sticks to You" Lindros

Kevin "Fastest Skater on the Team Which Means He's First in Line to Disappoint" Dineen

Rod "What is this Disc of Vulcanized Rubber Coming Towards Me and How Can I Get Away from It As Quickly As Possible?" Brind'Amour

Pelle "I Dominate When My Team's Losing By Six Goals" Eklund

Mark "Please God Let Me Be Traded to A Team Worthy of My Skills" Recchi

Dmitri "English Skills of Me are Hockey Skills of Me Like" Yushkevich

and

Greg "I Ain't No Ray Bourque" Hawgood

Let's Go Flyers!

gprice07,

your game log password was given in an email when you registered. (hope you saved it)....if not email admin@nhl94.com and request a new one. Use that password to log into your account on nhl94online.com.....as well you'll have a 'change password option' if you want to make a more familiar one.

good luck this season!

gprice07,

your game log password was given in an email when you registered. (hope you saved it)....if not email admin@nhl94.com and request a new one. Use that password to log into your account on nhl94online.com.....as well you'll have a 'change password option' if you want to make a more familiar one.

good luck this season!

I've got it, just checked and it's there. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...