NHL'94 Forums

Anyone take requests/suggestions?

kupuck19

Hey,

I admit I'm no good with editing the game. I was just thinking that it would be cool to see an ECHL rom version of 94. Not sure if anyone has done this or is doing this, it was just a thought that I wanted to share if someone who is good at editing the game thought it was a cool idea as well.

-Vinnie

Hey,

I admit I'm no good with editing the game. I was just thinking that it would be cool to see an ECHL rom version of 94. Not sure if anyone has done this or is doing this, it was just a thought that I wanted to share if someone who is good at editing the game thought it was a cool idea as well.

-Vinnie

I used to live in Greenville, SC when I was young (well, I still am young, so younger). I still remember getting a really nice Grrrowl jersey for my 8th birthday...

In fact, here's a little something I did when I was teaching myself the very beginnings of NHL94 hacking:

http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic...amp;#entry12029

Would you want to try to do a current rom or a past rom? Maybe we can unite and make something happen. Trust me, I'm no expert (all I can really do at the moment are simple graphical hacks), but I'm learning...