NHL'94 Forums

NHL Hockey 95 - EDGE jersey update

Three Stars

For your gaming pleasure...here is a fully updated set of 2007-08 jerseys for NHL 95 PC.

This includes ALL Reebok EDGE jerseys for 28 of the 30 teams. It is based on and designed for the forthcoming roster update by yirmiahu. It does not include Nashville and Columbus, as these teams are not part of the roster update.

It also includes new in-game logos provided by Johan Emanuelsson. Many thanks to Johan for the logos, and for providing the "NHL 95 Forever" collection to spark this mini-project.

A couple of things to keep in mind:

- The game (and the editor) can't do vertical stripes on the torso of the jerseys, so some of the new jerseys with apron stripes and the like may look a little bare.

- The editor also can't do complex 3 color striping, so I've had to figure out the "dominant" colors in some cases. For example, the orange is mostly missing from Anaheim's jerseys because there's no room for it, but it's almost overwhelming with San Jose's road jersey.

Comments, questions, and suggestions for improvement are welcome in this thread.

Edit: Tried to update this file today, and it's failing. Not sure why.

Here's another link. http://rapidshare.com/files/56429839/nhl95...erseys.zip.html

• 5 weeks later...
It does not include Nashville and Columbus, as these teams are not part of the roster update.

Fine job!

Is there possibility you to make these jerseys also, for example in different file?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, is there a possibility to download the jersey update and some roster update somewhere?

All the links I've seen don't work and the images I've seen are amazing. My NHL95 cd is begging me to play it with the updates, if I can find them.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...