NHL'94 Forums

Hello

rcvthamc

Hey guys, how's it going. I'm new to this forum, but not new to the game NHL 94. I been playing since I was six years old, I started with the original NHLPA 93' on Genesis. From then on I have pretty much played every single NHL game by EA up to 06'. It's great to be part of a forum keeping alive the memory of the golden age of Hockey video games!

Hey guys, how's it going. I'm new to this forum, but not new to the game NHL 94. I been playing since I was six years old, I started with the original NHLPA 93' on Genesis. From then on I have pretty much played every single NHL game by EA up to 06'. It's great to be part of a forum keeping alive the memory of the golden age of Hockey video games!

Another Vancouverite, eh? The list is growing...

Another Vancouverite, eh? The list is growing...

alot of kids in my neighborhood grew up playing this game, i dont know anyone my age that is a fan of hockey and has played this game.

Welcome. Have fun here.

thanks mack, i really enjoy your hacks. they really inspire me to get my own NHL 94 project up and running.