NHL'94 Forums

Extraction

IceStorm70

So when does extraction begin? I know we're only 5 days into the season, but we have 8 teams that have not played a game as of today.

I'm willing to pick up a team in any other league A,B and D if owners don't show up for games. Let me know.

Sincerely,

Crack errrrrrrr NHL94online addict

BTW, Evan hasn't played a game yet either lol.

If you go to your coach page, you'll see a line above the schedule about a Checkpoint. The first checkpoint is September 24th, so teams have plenty of time to get their share of games in. I know some people like to play half their season in a week, but some of us are pretty swamped during the week and need the full checkpoint allotted time to play our games. Don't worry, we already have a few replacement coaches lined up on the waiting list page if coaches go AWOL. Evan and I and most others will get their games in. Glad to see the participation early on is quite good! Let's hope it continues throughout the season!

If you go to your coach page, you'll see a line above the schedule about a Checkpoint. The first checkpoint is September 24th, so teams have plenty of time to get their share of games in. I know some people like to play half their season in a week, but some of us are pretty swamped during the week and need the full checkpoint allotted time to play our games. Don't worry, we already have a few replacement coaches lined up on the waiting list page if coaches go AWOL. Evan and I and most others will get their games in. Glad to see the participation early on is quite good! Let's hope it continues throughout the season!

I know about the 9/24 checkpoint dude. Just a little antsy is all. Just bustin on Evan too. No worries.

Peace

You guys can bust on me, it is actually funny. This past week was a joke with work. Didn't have time to even think about playing a game, but that should change this weekend.

-Evan

You guys can bust on me, it is actually funny. This past week was a joke with work. Didn't have time to even think about playing a game, but that should change this weekend.

-Evan

I'm the flipside Evan, had nothing but time after a normal 40 hr week.

Once quarter end hits though, I'll be in your boat.

Late