NHL'94 Forums

Where is everyone?

IPv6Freely

I'm feeling you on that one. I've already played 8 games, but I'm eager to get my season done before the end of September :D

Nobody's cooperating by not being around. Irritates me somewhat, but gives me more time to practice my dekeing, which IMO is the only thing holding me back from being really good.

I'm feeling you on that one. I've already played 8 games, but I'm eager to get my season done before the end of September :D

Nobody's cooperating by not being around. Irritates me somewhat, but gives me more time to practice my dekeing, which IMO is the only thing holding me back from being really good.

I hear ya, but its hard to practice deking vs the computer, it's far too easy!

I bought my USB-to-SNES adapter off of E-Bay over a week ago but nary a sign of it has turned up in my mailbox yet.

With the first checkpoint coming in a few days on Sept 24, my situation isn't looking too good. :blink:

I bought my USB-to-SNES adapter off of E-Bay over a week ago but nary a sign of it has turned up in my mailbox yet.

With the first checkpoint coming in a few days on Sept 24, my situation isn't looking too good. :blink:

dude, if ya got it, drop $20 and buy a remote in the interim. then return it once ur adapter for the original controller comes in.

dude, if ya got it, drop $20 and buy a remote in the interim. then return it once ur adapter for the original controller comes in.

do gens players usually use 3rd party controllers? i know i couldnt use anything but a genuine snes controller...

do gens players usually use 3rd party controllers? i know i couldnt use anything but a genuine snes controller...

They do [accept in AJ's case who uses the keyboard... freak ;-) ]. I don't get it either, I could never play this game with anything but a Gens pad.