NHL'94 Forums

BOS owns PIT

IPv6Freely

We played a game tonight, and it was ridiculous. He could deke the crap out of my goalie because I had NO IDEA what he was gonna do, because one second he'd be at the hash marks, and in an instant the puck was in the back of the net. I didn't even see most of his goals! Obviously the 19-6 score is hella inflated. It was around 12-6 when I gave up.

I dunno, maybe he's used to it... but I'm sure not used to such a terrible connection. My goals are usually pretty... nice setup one timers, passing plays that end in a deke... and those kinds of things just dont work when the screen freezes every couple seconds. I cant score if I cant stickhandle or time my onetimers perfectly.

Bottom line, I wont be playing against boston anymore this season unless he fixes his connection. What happened to confirming the newbies to make sure they met requirements??

We played a game tonight, and it was ridiculous. He could deke the crap out of my goalie because I had NO IDEA what he was gonna do, because one second he'd be at the hash marks, and in an instant the puck was in the back of the net. I didn't even see most of his goals! Obviously the 19-6 score is hella inflated. It was around 12-6 when I gave up.

I dunno, maybe he's used to it... but I'm sure not used to such a terrible connection. My goals are usually pretty... nice setup one timers, passing plays that end in a deke... and those kinds of things just dont work when the screen freezes every couple seconds. I cant score if I cant stickhandle or time my onetimers perfectly.

Bottom line, I wont be playing against boston anymore this season unless he fixes his connection. What happened to confirming the newbies to make sure they met requirements??

I've played theval99 6 times already...4 in exhibition and 2 regular season. I didn't have any connection problems with him. If the connection was that bad...why didn't you just stop playing and offer to try again another day? Was the connection bad when you beat him 4-3 in the other game?

I've played theval99 6 times already...4 in exhibition and 2 regular season. I didn't have any connection problems with him. If the connection was that bad...why didn't you just stop playing and offer to try again another day? Was the connection bad when you beat him 4-3 in the other game?

You and I discussed this privately, so I won't bother posting it here.

In regards to our conversation...I've asked bsdaemon to leave his games with theval99 until the end of his schedule....If anyone else has problems in the meantime with theval99's connection they should let me know.