NHL'94 Forums

Player Card Question

Has anyone figured a way to use unique player cards for Anaheim and Florida in 94?

I am working on what is, for lack of a better term, 'ultimate edition' of the game with correct 93-94 uniforms (New Jersey, Anaheim, St.Louis, etc. updated) along with some other cosmetic touch-ups and was hoping to add player cards for the starting lines of the expansion teams.

Thanks

Has anyone figured a way to use unique player cards for Anaheim and Florida in 94?

I am working on what is, for lack of a better term, 'ultimate edition' of the game with correct 93-94 uniforms (New Jersey, Anaheim, St.Louis, etc. updated) along with some other cosmetic touch-ups and was hoping to add player cards for the starting lines of the expansion teams.

Thanks

Use Wboys 30 team rom as the rom has unique player cards already!

Use Wboys 30 team rom as the rom has unique player cards already!

What is the offset that you find the player cards at for wboy's 30 team rom in Tile Molester?

Maybe I just couldn't find it, but I was searching through the forum the other day to see if anyone had posted the offsets for the player cards and other graphics and didn't find it.

Could I inconvenience you Stevie to post the offsets for the player cards, team banners, ice and menu logos, startup screens, and in-game score box logo? These graphics are the only thing holding back my rom edit, and I largely have the graphics ready to be imported.

Hey there,

Here is the offset for the first player card: 120294 then add 36A to that number to get the next card.

For the rest of the offsets look at Wboys post seeing he wrote a whole documentation on it.

http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic...92;.0\.zip

Good luck with your rom hack!

Hey there,

Here is the offset for the first player card: 120294 then add 36A to that number to get the next card.

For the rest of the offsets look at Wboys post seeing he wrote a whole documentation on it.

http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic...92;.0\.zip

Good luck with your rom hack!

Thanks Stevie Y! I just forgave you for that 70-foot shot past Casey!