NHL'94 Forums

Chicago takes down St. Louis in 5

IAmFleury'sHipCheck

Chicago lost the first game 6-4 as both teams shook the rust off.

From there on out, it was all Chicago.

Carse's play reeked of desperation as he tried stale Cross Crease over and over and over and over

... and over again.

He was dominated on the faceoffs by JR knocking poor little Federov or Modano (who knows) out of his skates at the drop of every puck. He then proceeded to say I was a pussy, fag and other classic Carse names for resorting to that same move every faceoff. Personally, I just don't know why he didn't put Broten in the middle then. But we all know Carse, everyone else is the a**hole.

Game 2: 10-2

Game 3: 6-4

Game 4: 5-4

Game 5: 4-2

I know that no one cares that the semis are finally finished but [ Please refer to the Forum Guidelines. Thanks. -Mod ]

KG, if you're alive, lets get this started.

I know that no one cares that the semis are finally finished but at least it was worth [ Please refer to the Forum Guidelines. Thanks. -Mod ]

Well, doesn't look like my knock on Carse's bad sportsmanship or attitude made it past the admin but I'm sure many of you will have no problem imagining a way to finish that sentence.

haha wow, what a rediclious post. Considering how much EA bitches about people "sitting in their own end" and "only doing one move" that was really all he had. mashing c off the draw w ronieck then doin the move, then passing it around his end when he got the lead. I don't really care when people do that, just dont b***h about it if you are going to do it

He then proceeded to say I was a pussy, fag and other classic Carse names for resorting to that same move every faceoff.

hmm so not only are you a huge hypocrite on the forums, but now you make up s**t because i didnt give you the reaction you wanted? classic.

The only reaction I wanted out of you was a gg and maybe even a thanks for being patient while you took 2 months to figure something out.

The crazy thing is I had to work from home that day just to get these games in. The kid is at college and can't even go to an f'ing wifi coffee shop to get a good connection.

And I checked you with JR off the faceoff b/c I could. You made the mistake and wouldn't put Broten in the middle. Your strategy was flawed and I took advantage of it. You could have made the adjustment, I have no idea why you didn't.

And killing time in your own zone is crap. But it's not a move. I don't even know what you're trying compare there.

Carse, says a lot about you that you just couldn't be a good sport about it.

haha wow, what a rediclious post. Considering how much EA bitches about people "sitting in their own end" and "only doing one move" that was really all he had. mashing c off the draw w ronieck then doin the move, then passing it around his end when he got the lead. I don't really care when people do that, just dont b***h about it if you are going to do it

Oh, and just so anyone who reads this garbage knows, there is no way that I ever just sat in my own end. Man, you just can't take the loss. Dignity was obviously something that escaped you a long time ago.

aha you are such a tool.. but this shouldn't suprise me because you already admitted to lying in the forums about "using the same move over and over" so i can totally see why you would lie about your stalling.. like i said do what you do just dont cry in forums about the very same things you do

aha you are such a tool.. but this shouldn't suprise me because you already admitted to lying in the forums about "using the same move over and over" so i can totally see why you would lie about your stalling.. like i said do what you do just dont cry in forums about the very same things you do

Uhhh what? Man, does anyone else ever want to blow their brains out when dealing with someone who supports their arguments with circular logic? I'd rather chew on a ball of tin foil than deal with this.

Hey, I would have been cool with you but you had to be a huge @ssface tool about things afterwards... and for no reason.

Who would have thought a kid at college would get so messed up over losing an NHL94 series? Shouldn't you be doing keg stands and coeds? Lighten up man, it's Friday. I highly recommend you skip class (remedial english or whatever you have that starts at noon), grab some drinks and get some @ss. Guarantee you'll feel better tomorrow. Lata.

dude get your little fantasy of me getting mad when i lost out of ur head.. incase you didn't notice no one cares other than your fat loser ass who really is the one who needs to get a nut to someone other than jill