KGMan, Looking to schedule the GDL Cup

IAmFleury'sHipCheck

KG, here's my schedule for this week...

9/25 6-11

9/26 Maybe

9/27 Maybe

9/28 OUT

9/29 Open all day

Sorry for all the maybes. Just let me know if there's a time that works better for you and I'll try to get it in. Hope all is well,

E

• 2 weeks later...

as fucked up as it sounds, i think that unless we get someone else to run the league, draft lg is over. It's a shame that the season ended up the way it did. congrats to ea and kg though for a great season. hope you guys can at least finish it so there can be some closure.

This is getting worse and worse and worse and worse to the farthest extent. Someone needs to step up and commish this league.

All everyone's been doing is waiting around all this time but we can't just give up! The draft league is a great league and it would be a disaster to end it like this! I think we should just skip the finals, and even though kgman will probably never come online ever again, ea and him should both get recognition for making it all this way. There, season 2 over.

Now we start at rearranging everyone and making sure everyone has teams. Then there's the draft. Let's get this going boys!!

I'm in total agreement as well.

I do hope to get ahold of KG through some means to get this series finished up just for total closure on the league. I'm not expecting any recognition for a job well done but thanks to those who have said something despite their frustration.

So the ball was dropped by the admin and more importantly, the veterans, to get these playoffs done. But this is a great league and there's no reason it shouldn't continue. If D does not choose to come back do we have a backup person to take over?

I would be more than happy to handle any of this. If someone could show me how, I'm a very quick learner. I also have teams of IT guys over here that I'm sure could assist me if I could just have someone walk me through the basics.

It seems the infrastructure of the league is already set up. Hopefully D will be cool with sharing access of the page with someone able to handle the necessary duties.

while we are at it... let's discuss potential responsibilities, and what we can do to improve hte league:

responsibilities:

run draft

set up schedule

handle potential conflicts for scored games

boot users who are lagging in games played

improvements:

seen a few good things from DaDonch

strict time deadlines for regular season and playoffs

I think either Donch or EA would be well suited to run the league; there are others quite capable as well. We just need someone to step up. It doesn't look like D is around to make any executive decisions, so we can make them now, then pass them his way to see if he's cool with passing off the torch.

The first thing we need to do is to get in touch with Dmitry, so as to gauge whether or not he would be comfortable handing over the league and its web database to someone from this league. If he is not, we might as well save our breath.

I know DaDonch has gotten in touch with him before, so if DaDonch is cool with the idea, I'd recommend him emailing Dmitry to see about taking over the website or allowing us to use his web template for stat tracking. If we can get that set up, then we can go from there.

Either way, it doesn't look as if Dmitry is interested in running this league from here on out. If he was, I would have expected him to respond to us by now.

The first thing we need to do is to get in touch with Dmitry, so as to gauge whether or not he would be comfortable handing over the league and its web database to someone from this league. If he is not, we might as well save our breath.

I know DaDonch has gotten in touch with him before, so if DaDonch is cool with the idea, I'd recommend him emailing Dmitry to see about taking over the website or allowing us to use his web template for stat tracking. If we can get that set up, then we can go from there.

Either way, it doesn't look as if Dmitry is interested in running this league from here on out. If he was, I would have expected him to respond to us by now.

I'll email him again and see if he is going to have time to run the league and I'll ask him about taking over duties of the database.

I'll report back when I hear something.

EDIT: I have written D an email asking him about helping him out and taking over duties. More importantly I asked him to make an appearance on the forums to let everyone know that he is still alive, and to try to get some law and order ;)

So when I hear something, you'll hear something. :)

I've chatted with KG a few times recently. He is alive. I used to have his phone number but seem to have misplaced it.

Eric - have you tried calling him?

I texted him to play 2 weekends ago. Actually, he texted me first out of no where right as I was about to text him which was just a bizarre coincidence. Said he couldn't play and that he had to go "rent a b***h" or something like that. I really didn't know how to react to that. lol

Anyway, I'm at work but I just sent him another text a couple mins ago. I'll keep the forum updated once I hear something.

looks like kg is pus sying out as usual. I will take over and face you if he doesnt show up in 3months?

lol playoffs started 4 months ago.

To his defense, he did see if i could play last week but i was out sick for 2 days unfortunately. I tried to contact him again but never got a response. I'll try him again today.

Well, just tried calling him and some guy picked up the phone. It could have been his dad and maybe he doesn't know his son's name as KG. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember his real name at the time of the call. So he may have changed his phone number but not sure. It would be weird since I was just in contact with him last week.

So I sent him a follow up text looking to schedule our games this week.

KG, if you check the forums, here's my availability:

TONIGHT 6-10:30

WED 6-10:30

THURS 6-10:30

FRIDAY Anytime after 6

This schedule will change as this week progresses but I'll give you first dibs to plan out a time with me. Deadline is next Monday so I hope we can get this in. Otherwise, Sunday I would like to play SSiG for the title. Next Monday the 22nd I will not be able to play any games due that I am leaving for Hawaii that week and I have to tie some strings up at work before I leave.

Thanks for posting your schedule EA as you have always done.

I know the deadline is Sunday Night/Monday Morning at Midnight, but if you can't get a hold of him, just schedule with SSiG sometime to play Sunday night. :mellow: At least this way we are covered in each situation.

Thanks for posting your schedule EA as you have always done.

I know the deadline is Sunday Night/Monday Morning at Midnight, but if you can't get a hold of him, just schedule with SSiG sometime to play Sunday night. B) At least this way we are covered in each situation.

I'll send SSiG a PM now. Otherwise, I think he checks on here. But SSiG, if you see this, you know my schedule. Lets plan something for Sunday. Hope you're available.

I should be around Sunday night.

At the very least, you'll be playing for the title. I just want to go the distance in all the games and not lose too badly.