NHL'94 Forums

hokkeefan is very regretful and apologizes with deepest regret!

greg

should my bud (hokkeefan)Larry be allowed back into nhl94 league play?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

I am hokkee's campanion on nightshift and he never stops talking about this damn site and now has me interested in joining.Only problem is I cant join due to only having sattelite connection which is way to slow but I will be moving into the city soon.Hokkeefan(larry)and I work like 50 - 60 hours a week but we are both avid socom combined assault fans but still all he wants to play is nhl94.If it's at all possible,he wants to get back into league play with the ultimatem he is banned for life if he posts anything obsessive and insulting.

Hokkeefan(Larry) is a good guy who drank too much but now resorts to working hard and has my support to be an avid NORMAL online nhl94 player and YES Larry has lots of friends who play online with him but he is the one who gets alot more angry when we kick his ass but anyways give the bum a chance.

...and no this is not Larry, but a friend who is tired of hearing him cry about nhl94.(and yes he is standing behind me as I type and it took him 20$ to type this out for him but I do know he is sincere about this because he would never give up 20$ previously unless it involved a case of beer .

How about this hokkee. Stop being a jerk and IM'ing foul, insulting, profane messages to the admins. Play some exhibition games with people who still tolerate you for some reason. Accept your suspension with dignity. This claim of "deepest regret" is hogwash. If your behavior in the last few weeks is any indication, you only regret getting caught and suspended.

STOP CREATING FAKE IDENTITIES AND TRYING TO SNEAK INTO THE LEAGUE. JUST STOP IT. You were not banned for life. You were suspended for one season for your Nth inappropriate, profane and insulting post, and for competing in the leagues with multiple identities. Claim all you want that it's because you're a good guy who just wanted to help out or whatever nonsense - that's funny, I remember you mocking everyone for not realizing that all of those identities were really you. If your claims at being an upstanding guy were even remotely possibly true you would have been up front about it with the other players and the admins. AND YOU WOULDN'T STILL BE CREATING FAKE IDENTITIES AND TRYING TO SNEAK INTO THE LEAGUE TODAY.

Serve your suspension, be a good guy, stop being a weasel. You were asked to sit out ONE SEASON. ONE SEASON. You can still play exhibitions. You can still play in other people's leagues, if they will have you after seeing how you treat everyone here. STOP IT. You used to have a lot of respect around here. But you know what? It's not funny anymore, if it ever was. Why don't you try to be hokkee for a while and show that you can act with class, and that you can accept your temporary suspension with dignity, instead of continuing to try to make a mockery of everything here and everyone who believes in it.

i am just honored to have been the straw that broke the camels back in this situation by giving him defeats to spaz hardcore with 2 of his alt accounts. It was strange because i always got allong with the Hokkeefan version of "Larry." O well i guess its true what they say, "s**t happens when you party drunk"

Carse for prez!

i am just honored to have been the straw that broke the camels back...

Carse - Sorry buddy, you're just one of many to drive Hokkee into one of his many retirements. My personal favorite was when he was driven to smash his desk and keyboard. Classic! http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=505&hl=desk

Hokkee - Hit me up for some exhibs.

Well, what can I say.

Hokkee... serve the suspension, and lets all try to keep things under control around here. We're just trying to play a classic hockey game for fun on a fan-based website not for profit. What's done is done. Spring 2008 season will be here before you know it.

-Evan

• 2 years later...

i like reviving old topics it excites me let's all read about the history of NHL94.com shall we.

Let us Play -

Dear Lesser, Our Programmer in Heav'n, Hallowed be thy game, thy kingdom come, thy deke be done, etc etc etc.

nice F'n Job Habs. you made me think there was good content in this thread.

Plus. i dont give a damn if Hokkee comes back. hes a legend so evan. if you can do it right . bring him back.

The livlyhood of this board depends on it. trust me on this.

The guy that once beat Evan at NHL Hockey

-Pavel