NHL'94 Forums

NHL2008.bin

Mahavishnu

Bump.

Hey guys, sorry for posting in a dead thread, but I can't seem to get this to work. I've got genesis plus, and the bin file, but all I get is a black screen. Any ideas?

EDIT: Sorry, I fixed it on my own. There was an issue with the emulator

• 1 month later...
Bump.

Hey guys, sorry for posting in a dead thread, but I can't seem to get this to work. I've got genesis plus, and the bin file, but all I get is a black screen. Any ideas?

EDIT: Sorry, I fixed it on my own. There was an issue with the emulator

This happened to me as well.

What did you do?

Are we going to get an update to this rom for the 2008-2009 season? I would like to make this my bait-and-switch league rom.

Yes. But first we gotta know where players like Sundin, Schneider, Selänne etc ends. Rosters are 95% done. Swos is going to do some graphics updates also.

Very nice.

I was wondering about the player stats - if I'm going to use this in competition, I want each team to be a little closer in stats.

Also, can you guys confirm that you did or did not change the team home and away advantages (and pp and pk advantages)? If you could neutralize or standardize those, that would be preferrable.

Very nice.

I was wondering about the player stats - if I'm going to use this in competition, I want each team to be a little closer in stats.

As you probably know, we are doing this for all NHL94 players, not for you. So I think that the Kings is the worst team in NHL2009.bin and the Red Wings is the best team. That's the scale. And I have received some feedback that teams already are too similar. And of course they are if you compare to original NHL94. But I think it is better that every team is playable. Very worst teams in original NHL94 are just horrible. Too horrible.

I gotta check those home/away and pp/pk advantages.

As you probably know, we are doing this for all NHL94 players, not for you. So I think that the Kings is the worst team in NHL2009.bin and the Red Wings is the best team. That's the scale. And I have received some feedback that teams already are too similar. And of course they are if you compare to original NHL94. But I think it is better that every team is playable. Very worst teams in original NHL94 are just horrible. Too horrible.

I gotta check those home/away and pp/pk advantages.

Hehe, alright - I'm trying to organize a league based on these stats, that's the main reason why.

Robert Lang to Montreal then

Release!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

HOOLY GAA

THANKS THANKS THANKS

• 2 years later...