NHL'94 Forums

Deleted

Hey everyone- have been playing some exhibitions lately against some pretty active and talented players. Seems like there are quite a few new guys around that enjoy playing. With S&M's new updated 2008 ROM, I was wondering if there was much interest in a league? Kind of like a league for people who still can't get enough games, haha. I was thinking that maybe Evan's league template could be used and if there was enough interest, I would be happy to craft a league schedule. Just like the Classic '94 Leagues on this site, there could be about 16 teams or so. Based on the most talented teams on the ROM, maybe a league layout could look like this...

(Of course if a league like this was run under this site's template, there crazy issues that plagued the NHL 94/2008 League on www.leaguedaddy.com would be obsolete. No crazy owners, no statistical input, etc.)

EASTERN CONFERENCE

ATLANTIC DIVISION

Carolina

New York Rangers

Philadelphia

Tampa Bay

NORTHEAST DIVISION

Buffalo

Ottawa

Pittsburgh

Toronto

WESTERN CONFERENCE

CENTRAL DIVISION

Detroit

Colorado

Dallas

Minnesota

PACIFIC DIVISION

Anaheim

Calgary

San Jose

Vancouver

im in

It just might be nice to have another well-run league (with the help of this website) for players who might want a little more additional league action. As we get further into Fall, there will be other options I think for some: Genesis Draft League, Genesis Elite League, the league that Logan is working on, Genesis '91 League, etc.

I really don't know if this idea would ever get off the ground with so many other leagues going on as well, just interested in seeing if players want to use updated rosters and teams in league play.