NHL'94 Forums

NHL94=crack??

jrodimus

Breaking news-

A recent scientific study has indicated that NHL94 contains addictive properties similar to crack cocaine.

Like crack, the user experiences a brief high(usually 10-15 minutes) followed by depression if a consecutive game is not played immediately. Test subjects experienced rapid heartbeat, anxiety and violent mood swings during games. Serious addicts will do anything to play, putting off work, school, food and loved ones in order to play NHL94. Users have been known to become violent upon having an empty AIM buddy list.

This "recreational drug" can be dangerous, and should be studied further to prevent an epidemic.

205_chappelle_m4.jpg

GIVE ME SOME NHL!!!!!!!

LMAO..Man I don't know if I'm up to late and delirium is setting in or what but I laughed for about 10 mins there.

This wouldn't have anything to do with me bringing up addicts earlier would it XD

LMAO..Man I don't know if I'm up to late and delirium is setting in or what but I laughed for about 10 mins there.

This wouldn't have anything to do with me bringing up addicts earlier would it XD

possibly...... :lol: