NHL'94 Forums

Deleted

Flames4LifeFLA

• 8 months later...
I want to update this very soon. At least it has a built in season. I've had some fun with this too.

I stopped editing NHL '95 a long time ago because season mode was somehow disabled after I edited rosters. :)

Works fine for me. I have to be honest, I am really enjoying this game ight now. The season mode I wish 93 had. I took 90% of the speed burst away and it plays much harder as you can't just knock the AI of the puck like before.

Works fine for me. I have to be honest, I am really enjoying this game ight now. The season mode I wish 93 had. I took 90% of the speed burst away and it plays much harder as you can't just knock the AI of the puck like before.

NHLhappy.gif

Sweet, let me know when you are going to release it. I love playing 95 against another person but the cpu AI is too soft, hopefully the speed burst mod will be a way to remedy it somewhat.

• 4 months later...
I updated macks 2003 version with swos & Mahavishnu 09 players and ratings. It's not perfect, no preds or blue jackets but it's better than nothing.

I'm almost finished with my 97 hack and I might take a look at 95 when I am done. I noticed that if you turn your goaltenders ratings all the way down and your d-men down on awareness, you can actually have some competitive games. Mack, did you simply decrease acceleration using NOSE or was there a code that you changed?