NHL'94 Forums

Blood and Broekn Bones

mack

Just home from the hospital after breaking my nose for the third time [ thanks to a crosscheck to the face} I am acutally quite pissed off. Anyone else have broken bones. I allso have over two hundred stitches to the body too.

At least I got the GW!!! :D

Hockey 4 ever boyz.

Mack

Just home from the hospital after breaking my nose for the third time [ thanks to a crosscheck to the face} I am acutally quite pissed off. Anyone else have broken bones. I allso have over two hundred stitches to the body too.

At least I got the GW!!! ;)

Hockey 4 ever boyz.

Mack

Crazy dude! I broke my nose about 5 years ago. My college baseball team was taking batting practice, and I was shagging balls but didn't pay attention to the action. I turned my head just at the right time and a line drive hit me on the side of the face right between the cheek and nose. Broke it in 3 places. Definitely not fun, so I feel your pain. :angry:

Despite being in a very physical hockey league, i've avoided injury for a long time. The worst one i've gotten was thought to be a serious injury to the shoulder, but it turned out it was a small sprain to a joint and I was cleared to go in a week. I'm suprisingly injury resilient. I've gotten stiched to my head 7 times from various accidents, one hockey related (playing without a helmet, slashed in the top of the head (accidental, thankfully) ) but none have caused any long term or even short term damage. A trip to the hospital, and I'd be back on the field or on the ice as soon as I got back.

Basically i'm invincible :angry:.

Despite being in a very physical hockey league, i've avoided injury for a long time. The worst one i've gotten was thought to be a serious injury to the shoulder, but it turned out it was a small sprain to a joint and I was cleared to go in a week. I'm suprisingly injury resilient. I've gotten stiched to my head 7 times from various accidents, one hockey related (playing without a helmet, slashed in the top of the head (accidental, thankfully) ) but none have caused any long term or even short term damage. A trip to the hospital, and I'd be back on the field or on the ice as soon as I got back.

Basically i'm invincible ;).

yep youll break something in 2 weeks b/c you just jinxed yourself :angry:

hockey is the only sport i never got injured playing amazingly enough, ive broken 3 different parts of my right hand in 3 different sports...and while ive never gotten stiches, i did get staples in my dome and they looked sweet

I haven't been injured much.

I broke my collarbone in soccer and cracked a bone in my arm while playing backyard football, but that's about it.

btw puckster is that a zamboni on fire in your dp? If that's real, where did it happen?

At least I got the GW!!! :mellow:

Hockey 4 ever boyz.

Mack

crazy mack....hopefully ther'll be another time to exact some revenge on the guy...perhaps not bertuzzi type revenge....but revenge nonetheless...

..or bertuzzi revenge if ya really want.