NHL'94 Forums

Polls, Returning Owners Thread, Signups

DaDonch44

Just to let everyone know,

I'm going to set the deadlines for all the Polls, Signups, and the Returning Owners to respond at

October 22nd at 12:00 AM (Midnight) EST.

-This leaves just under 5 days for people to express their vote with a POST, allows other new guys to signup, and the couple of returning guys who have not answered to try to respond.

-I figured move it to that day and time to give everyone the weekend when it might not be as hectic.

-At that time, I will set up the final Owner List and assign teams to anyone who currently does not have one. (I will ask individuals for choices if theirs is taken)

-I will also count up the votes that were made with a post (not the numbers at the top of the poll, because I don't know who voted and who did not.) and release the results.

-Anyone who signs up after this time, will be moved directly to the Waiting List.

-Any returning owners who don't respond by the deadline and do want to play, will be moved to the END of the Waiting List.

I'm going to set the deadlines for all the Polls, Signups, and the Returning Owners to respond at

-This leaves just under 5 days for people to express their vote with a POST, allows other new guys to signup, and the couple of returning guys who have not answered to try to respond.

-I figured move it to that day and time to give everyone the weekend when it might not be as hectic.

-At that time, I will set up the final Owner List and assign teams to anyone who currently does not have one. (I will ask individuals for choices if theirs is taken)

-I will also count up the votes that were made with a post (not the numbers at the top of the poll, because I don't know who voted and who did not.) and release the results.

-Anyone who signs up after this time, will be moved directly to the Waiting List.

-Any returning owners who don't respond by the deadline and do want to play, will be moved to the END of the Waiting List.

Thanks 'Doncher for all of your hard work and initiative in getting this thing going/organized. You have done an outstanding job thus far in my opinion. Keep it up!

Thanks 'Doncher for all of your hard work and initiative in getting this thing going/organized. You have done an outstanding job thus far in my opinion. Keep it up!

Thanks Jamonica! I don't want to sound like a politician or anything, but I think everyone involved in the league deserves it. The group we have is fantastic. Plus, Dmitry has done so much for this league and put so much time and effort into creating and maintaining the database and starting up this league, so I really didn't want to see it go to waste and disappear. Obviously, by the show of interest we have had, this league is one of the most popular in the community.

But I am really enjoying setting everything up so far.:angry:

Thanks Jamonica! I don't want to sound like a politician or anything, but I think everyone involved in the league deserves it. The group we have is fantastic. Plus, Dmitry has done so much for this league and put so much time and effort into creating and maintaining the database and starting up this league, so I really didn't want to see it go to waste and disappear. Obviously, by the show of interest we have had, this league is one of the most popular in the community.

But I am really enjoying setting everything up so far.:angry:

Agreed. Certainly looks like it could be the most successful GDL league season yet and you're leading the charge!

Might want to put the deadline in the title of the thread. I very nearly skipped this thread because it didn't seem to actually be about anything in particular.

Might want to put the deadline in the title of the thread. I very nearly skipped this thread because it didn't seem to actually be about anything in particular.

fixed.