NHL'94 Forums

Team Colors/Team Logos

DaDonch44

I have asked some of you this already, but since I am editing the whole ROM this time, I wanted to provide teams that have multiple logos and uniforms changes (BETWEEN 1994 - 2008 ONLY)

So if your team applies, feel free to decide what logo you would like to use, and what uniform set.

For example, Vancouver has the yellow logo from 94, the maroon and blue from '07, and the new blue one for '08. dmac would have the option to select one of those 3 and the uniforms to go along with it.

(The uniforms use the same palette as the ice logo, so if you try to use one logo and then different unis, it might not look as good, if you follow me.)

I am using the Ducks this year instead of the Mighty Ducks, so I'm using the new webbed logo and color set. I wanted to provide you guys with some options.

(If you don't respond, I'll just use the 94 logo and color scheme for 94 teams and the same for 08 teams)

Have at it! :D

Very cool DaDonch, hopefully this doesn't turn into a huge slop-fest of colors from people picking team logos with different uniform sets of vice versa.

Maybe we should try and stay consistent in using the matching logo/uniform set from whichever one everyone selects before it starts looking really bush league...

If you could do the current Flames logo and uniforms for me, it would be much obliged.

Very cool DaDonch, hopefully this doesn't turn into a huge slop-fest of colors from people picking team logos with different uniform sets of vice versa.

Maybe we should try and stay consistent in using the matching logo/uniform set from whichever one everyone selects before it starts looking really bush league...

If you could do the current Flames logo and uniforms for me, it would be much obliged.

that is what i was really trying to say without directly coming out and saying it. but yes, if you are going to pick a logo, I'm going to use the uniform color scheme that goes with that logo. so please take that into account. B)

So, if someone wanted the 95 Islanders uniforms, you're going to get the Gorton's Fisherman logo. :D

Thanks Jamonica! You got it.

So, if someone wanted the 95 Islanders uniforms, you're going to get the Gorton's Fisherman logo. :D

Darn, makes me wish I decided to be the crappy Islanders instead of the crappy Devils B)

BTW, I want the modern jerseys. White at home, red/black on the road (I think those are the colors)

Darn, makes me wish I decided to be the crappy Islanders instead of the crappy Devils :D

BTW, I want the modern jerseys. White at home, red/black on the road (I think those are the colors)

Oh yeah, SSiG reminded me of something. I'm going to use traditional white at home and dark colors on the road.

DaDonch, I'm sure with your infinite wisdom you are already very well aware of this site:

http://www.sportslogos.net/league.php?l=1

But if you aren't it's a good place for clean, sharp logos of all past-current NHL clubs...also good for updating the GDL website with the logos too.

(Ok, I'm done)

Hah, I think I was the only person EVER to like that logo!

Dude, I loved that logo and jerseys too! Had the winter jacket with the logo on the back. It was my 'chick magnet' back in the day.

And...ummmm.... a major source of ridicule amongst my buddies.

Peace it

Dude, I loved that logo and jerseys too! Had the winter jacket with the logo on the back. It was my 'chick magnet' back in the day.

And...ummmm.... a major source of ridicule amongst my buddies.

Peace it

LOL, I would've never believed they sold a winter jacket with that logo on the back, too cool! The lighthouse on the shoulder was a pretty sharp design too, I thought...

Would you beleive I ghot it at a discounted price the year after they switched back to the current uniforms? Good ole' clearance rack steal!

Ya, the lighthouse was cool. I loved the stripes and designs at the bottom of the jerseys. As well as the cool numbering.

In my heart of hearts, if it wasn't for those damn dish stix the fisherman would still be around!

<cough> <cough>